Brickbats and Bouquet's

Kevin Wilson is off-lineSilver Member
27 July 2013 08:53
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

A recent long running Topic asked  Are most models unreliable?

Rarely do we see bouquet's awarded for the hundreds / thousands of hard working genuine reliable models. OK it is their job
they should work hard and be reliable.

I would like to take this a step further and offer special mention and unreserved thanks to two very special young ladies who
have helped out this week litterally at the drop of a hat , Thank you so much Alisha91 and jes, worth your respective weight's
in gold, your efforts appreciated so very much.

I mention Alisha and jes because their help has been in last three days, so many models have similarly obliged over the years
that I can not mention them all, least of all in case I should leave someone out.

Jes , Alisha and all the others thank you so much.

Kevin @ Keranda

Jesfish is off-line
27 July 2013 14:21
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Thank you, Kevin!  Was a pleasure.  Nice to be appreciated...especially considering the abuse I give you about the backdrops!  

28 July 2013 14:01
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Jes, it is only 5 months to the Christmas backdrop

28 July 2013 14:29
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Hi Steve,
                 Brickbat or Bouquet  not sure which you deserve for being first to mention Christmas 2013  ?

29 July 2013 07:37
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Hi Kev, probably a good spanking with the bat !!
Will it be still's or video ? My max level is 'implied' and I will request Jes as MUA to help with any red marks !!

Jesfish is off-line
29 July 2013 12:05
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from BicycleRacer
Hi Kev, probably a good spanking with the bat !! Will it be still's or video ? My max level is 'implied' and I will request Jes as MUA to help with any red marks !!

Erm...I think I may be busy that day!! 

Street Model is off-line
29 July 2013 12:30
StreetModel
Photographer
StreetModel
Essex
Upminster / All UK

I think it is rare to see people praised in most situations - when was the last time a policeman pulled you over to tell you that you did something well? Maybe this is because most of the models on here are good (I have worked with jes a long time ago and she was indeed excellent) and so it is only the poor that stand out and so attract major attention...

If we praised all the good models on PS, it might just turn into a Rah-rah session. Also, the feedback on each model covers praise.

It could be Lupus.... It is NEVER Lupus!!

29 July 2013 13:30
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

"Ah Ha !"  we are in Alan Partridge country, you see.

You "StreetModel" quote "Maybe this is because most of the models on here are good"

I responded to  "CMAGS"  who posted  Are most models unreliable?

Over to you guys.

Street Model is off-line
29 July 2013 13:32
StreetModel
Photographer
StreetModel
Essex
Upminster / All UK

Quote from kerandastudio2
"Ah Ha !"  we are in Alan Partridge country, you see.

You "StreetModel" quote "Maybe this is because most of the models on here are good"

I responded to  "CMAGS"  who posted  Are most models unreliable?

Over to you guys.

That just proves my point, I think - CMAGS assumes all models will be good, because most are, so when he finds a bad one or 2, it is big news!
It could be Lupus.... It is NEVER Lupus!!

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mikehemmings Steveh32