This thread is being watched by 1 person
rich Osullivan is off-lineSilver Member
25 July 2013 14:58
canoncan
Photographer
canoncan
Essex
ongar

I have broad shoulders and it has been more than interesting reading your opinions.
So thank you for your time , please keep them coming
Rich

rich Osullivan is off-lineSilver Member
28 July 2013 00:15
canoncan
Photographer
canoncan
Essex
ongar

Thank you for taking the trouble to read and reply to my post.
I have read your comments and perhaps , with hindsight i should have not written such a casting call.
It was indeed lazily written and also grammatically incorrect. The point of the post was to find out where i could improve , if that means punctuation and presentation are important as a first impression then it will be written as such.

I also agree with other comments , who knows what pre-furbished means anyway?

I do however disagree about the monetary value , this shoot was about shooting something different in a unique venue and i was trying to emphasise that particular point

I have now found two very good models willing to shoot and i hope the weather will be kind to us

thanks again for your comments , lessons learned

rich

28 July 2013 05:27
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from canoncan

I have read your comments and perhaps , with hindsight i should have not written such a casting call.

I have now found two very good models willing to shoot and i hope the weather will be kind to us

thanks again for your comments , lessons learned

rich

It's good to see you found people's comments on here helpful, Rich. And I'm pleased you've found 2 models for a shoot; please let us know on here how they went once they're done.

1 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BdsmARTaylor