Reminder Secure

Really need a port review..please be nice :)

Ashley Jayde is off-line
20 July 2013 16:24
AshlieJayde
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

Hi,
I have been on pure storm for around 5 months now and do believe that it is my time to have a port review. What am I missing? Anything which should be taken out? ...you all know the drill I'm sure.

I am very grateful in advance for any advice and help that anyone gives me and I will certainly take everything said on board to help me better my career. So here we go and please be nice, I'm only fragile!

All the best and hope to work with as many of you as possible in the future,
Ashlie

Andy_B is off-lineSilver Member
20 July 2013 16:37
Andy_B
Photographer
Andy_B
London
London

Keep doing what you're doing, Ashlie!

- You look great
- You have good taste in photographs. You've selected a good range for your portfolio and while some are better than others, they're all shot to a good standard and there are none that bring the overall level down.
- You've got a good selection of pictures showing your face and your figure.

If I were to make suggestions/comments, I'd say that you could do with a wider range of different clothing styles and settings. Something outdoors/location/lifestyle etc. Perhaps also something less staged - again a more 'lifestyle' look with you smiling/laughing/not obviously posing.

One thing that isn't to my taste is over-smoothing on the face. You've got enough other shots to show that you have a good complexion... but the 22 April 2013 top-half-in-bra shot of you does look over smoothed. Too many like that in a portfolio and I start to think 'why so much processing?'. Others may disagree though...

All in all, I think your portfolio does a good job in doing what a portfolio should. It shows you in a range of poses, and it shows your features/figure well.

Ashley Jayde is off-line
20 July 2013 16:44
AshlieJayde
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

Thank you Andy, I totally agree with you and will now be looking to add some 'lifestyle' shots as I too feel this will boost my port. Thank you for taking the time to look through my port and give you advice, it's really appreciated!

Ashley Jayde is off-line
AshlieJayde
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

Thank you Andy, I totally agree with you and will now be looking to add some 'lifestyle' shots as I too feel this will boost my port. Thank you for taking the time to look through my port and give you advice, it's really appreciated!

Ashley Jayde is off-line
AshlieJayde
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

Ashley Jayde is off-line
AshlieJayde
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

Ashley Jayde is off-line
AshlieJayde
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

Ashley Jayde is off-line
AshlieJayde
Model

Lancashire
Manchester

Shannon Emily is off-line
21 July 2013 17:46
shannonemilylove
Model
shannonemilylove
London
Southwark/London

you are a beautiful lady!
i need say no more.

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs hollyrose OlgaCabaeva
63jian ad360photo antoinewynn Dod1904 fitzkoraldo Funder005 gwentman Ladiesman minolta ownimage psn redbaron rembrandt