Copying my castings...

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Mantisphoto is off-lineSilver Member
20 July 2013 12:34
mantisphoto
Photographer
mantisphoto
Birmingham

There is a photographer who has copied my last 2 castings almost word for word... how annoying...

Is there anything that can be done about it... other than blocking him, because this will not remove the castings that are already up!?

David Heels is off-line
20 July 2013 12:50
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Try posting a casting, offering bucket loads of money, and see if he copies that.

Phil is off-line
20 July 2013 13:12
Phillipa87
Model
Phillipa87
Hampshire
Aldershot

Oh yeah I just found his "casting" haha. Could have made at least some effort to put it into his own words, didn't even copy and paste it properly!
And after reading his profile (which was difficult), I'd rather work with you as your work is better and I can understand what's written on your port.
Just ignore him, he's a silly little bugger who can't seem to be arsed.
Although, I quite like the idea Crippen had hehe

Phil
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself"

Orson Carter is off-line
20 July 2013 13:33
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

That other bloke describes himself as professional and very experienced. Yeah - and I'm Brad Pitt's identical twin and I've got a 12-inch willy.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

Moi is off-line
20 July 2013 14:00
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from orsoncarter
That other bloke describes himself as professional and very experienced. Yeah - and I'm Brad Pitt's identical twin and I've got a 12-inch willy.

So not identical in everyway then surprise
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

Phil is off-line
20 July 2013 14:03
Phillipa87
Model
Phillipa87
Hampshire
Aldershot

Quote from orsoncarter

Haha, love your humor, can't wait to work with you when you're better. How are you feeling by the way?

Phil
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself"

fleeting glimpses is off-lineSilver Member
20 July 2013 18:06
camerawerks
Photographer
camerawerks
Essex

Joined less than two weeks ago and already 27 castings posted? Also, his PP profile states born 1987 with more than 35 years experience!
Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.

Phil is off-line
20 July 2013 18:40
Phillipa87
Model
Phillipa87
Hampshire
Aldershot

Urgh, yeah that's not right with his numbers..
May keep an eye on this one...

I counted 26 castings from him since he joined. Blimey :s

Razoir is off-line
21 July 2013 06:03
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Quote from orsoncarter

I was asked if I would like a 12" willy. I said I was not cutting 6" off mine for anybody.
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

Peter Hague is off-line
21 July 2013 06:13
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

I had someone copy my entire website once. He changed the pictures, and put his name in the right places, but other than that, it was a word for word, page for page copy.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
pinklilly stratman79
photofrank Steveh32 woody