Something good to say for once ....

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
20 July 2013 10:06
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

Well I always take part in the posts on Purestorm and I think its fair to say that there is always a banter at something or other!

I actually want to give credit to Purestorm.

Since joining I have met some fantastic photographers and models. I never thought that when I first logged on that it would create so many fantastic memories and friends. I know some photographers on here who I could call day or night just to talk. Now I think that it is very valuable to me and its really great that an online site can do this !

Looking back over the years is so great! All the work I have done and stupid mistakes and just generally some of the conversations we get into on shoots! The embarrassing moments and outdoor work! I feel very lucky to have been a part of it all.

There is always the odd day when we have problems but that is a part of life anyway! Without this site I would never of gained so many friends and amazing opportunities!

So Thankyou Purestorm! and Il just get my popcorn ready to the odd person who wants to disagree with me !

HAHA!!

20 July 2013 10:10
barone
Photographer

Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Rich G is off-line
20 July 2013 10:24
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

Agree 100% Aston - echoes my post '4 Years....' x
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

Rupert Rudd is off-line
20 July 2013 15:42
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

For me Purestorm is my favourite site.

It saddens me the disloyalty of some, mainly the gobby ones, that have gone elsewhere.
Yup, I contribute on other sites and have found models there, but Purestorm feels more like home.

Further I respect that Purestorm looks out for the models so well.

Classic moments like "go chew on a fish" and "I have a great rack".

Laylark, one of the best writers in my life.

Viva Purestorm.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

Qu is off-line
21 July 2013 10:38
hhoa
Photographer
hhoa
London
London

Quote from ndcent007

Well I always take part in the posts on Purestorm and I think its fair to say that there is always a banter at something or other!

I actually want to give credit to Purestorm. ....
So Thankyou Purestorm! and Il just get my popcorn ready to the odd person who wants to disagree with me !

HAHA!!

Cool post

Paul Thompson is off-linePlatinum Member
23 July 2013 07:27
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Hampshire
Fareham

Quote from RupertRudd

It saddens me the disloyalty of some, mainly the gobby ones, that have gone elsewhere.
Yup, I contribute on other sites and have found models there, but Purestorm feels more like home.

Viva Purestorm.

+1 cheeky

When going through Hell don't stop!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
23 July 2013 15:05
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from RupertRudd

Viva Purestorm.

You're obviously being sponsored by Matt 

And as for Layla, well I really can't disagree with anything she says.................mainly cos I'm scared from her

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment Littlemiss01 lucypurse Michelledefeo1
AegeanSoft Auctioneer dbphoto eosfan Essexjohn j12345s jefflynne johnr keltica lenspoynter MauricesImagery MIB mlp nicetwocu philippahh photostevo redbaron Robinsky siclews stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt stevie_de talldave68 will_i_am