Reminder Secure

4 Years - thanks for a fab time!

Rich G is off-line
20 July 2013 07:35
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

This week I've been a member here for four years. I've flirted with other sites but consider Purestorm to be my favourite. Hopefully my photography's improved as I've taken on board comments and suggestions along the way and I'd like to thank you lovely people who've helped me improve.

During these four years I've met some lovely people and I look forward to meeting many more of you over the next four years.

Many thanks Purestorm and all of you who sail on her!

Rich x

HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
24 July 2013 13:19
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Rich, Please let me know if they (Matt & co) send you a card, bake a cake, or have a surprise party.
I'll have 4 years under my belt next month, and I'd hate to be working backshift when they're throwing my party.

Well done on your 4 years, swapping your modelling to photography has been successful.
I've no idea what your previous work was like, but you've been on my favourites list for a while
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Rich G is off-line
24 July 2013 13:56
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

Quote from gerryquiff
I've no idea what your previous work was like, but you've been on my favourites list for a while

Cheers Gerry - I am indeed honoured.

Many Happy Returns for next month mate!

HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

Angel3 is off-lineSilver Member
24 July 2013 15:06
angelique110
Model
angelique110
West Sussex
worthing

Always been a fan of your work. Happy 4 years!

KT101 is off-line
26 July 2013 06:05
kt101
Photographer
kt101
Hertfordshire
Borehamwood

Well I'll be blowed.
Just sussed out I have been here 4 years on the 3rd.
Didn't get cake or a card so Gerry, I guess there is no hope for you either.
What do I know about photography..... I'm a mechanic/milkman/driver/dogsbody. etc. etc. etc.

46 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 chosin Michelledefeo1 salomesin
63jian bigearspix dave@studio99 digitizer eosfan gazzer59 gordon Gregory_Mason Hioctane IanHighlander Ianmcculloch j3ff jamstephto Jb3329 kinofist lester2705 LGI Look_Sharp markeos50d martinchristie Mattcairns mghphoto mike0048 Mike103 mikehemmings mlp moritz78 nvidia ossies peteb PhilStorm phphotoimages RCBB rob_s57 rod_m99 Rscott360 Snooper911 stephenmuddell Steveh32 supaglam TinDolls Willjamieson