Gee1990
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
Gee1990
Merseyside
Liverpool

I have now reilised that bieng a model is harder than i thought
you get your ups you get your downs and i dont even mean not getting jobs That you really want as i have been quite Lucky and have got most castings i have aplied for ....
Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new models its Unacceptable !
carmel cox

John Allen is off-line
19 July 2013 03:44
CanonpicsParayphotos
Photographer

Somerset
Wells

PM sent.

19 July 2013 07:51
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Quote from Gee1990
I have now reilised that bieng a model is harder than i thought
you get your ups you get your downs and i dont even mean not getting jobs That you really want as i have been quite Lucky and have got most castings i have aplied for ....
Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new models its Unacceptable !

And don't forget:

I have now reilised that bieng a photographer is harder than i thought
Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new photographers its Unacceptable !

trust me, one lot is not better than the other.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
19 July 2013 08:13
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from Socialdisaster

And don't forget:

I have now reilised that bieng a photographer is harder than i thought
Its that some people just take the utter ( pardon my languge ) p*ss out of new photographers its Unacceptable !

trust me, one lot is not better than the other.

Its not really like that...as a male photographer its unlikely that you will be set up to be the victim of a sexual assault.
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
19 July 2013 09:58
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Quote from IainT
Its not really like that...as a male photographer its unlikely that you will be set up to be the victim of a sexual assault.

Don't you believe it! I always take a chaperone with me on shoots these days in case a model comes on to me smiley

Roger Vaughan is online
20 July 2013 03:41
BigEarsPix
Photographer
BigEarsPix
Warwickshire
Rugby

Quote from IainT

I take it that this is a not too subtle follow up to the serious matter raised on the "other forum".
Roger Vaughan

Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
20 July 2013 04:26
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

Quote from BigEarsPix
I take it that this is a not too subtle follow up to the serious matter raised on the "other forum".

Indirectly yes, but anything I have previously written in other places was not in relation to the OP, its about another model, although I believe the OP has also had the "experience"
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

Jordyn is off-line
21 July 2013 06:30
JordynC
Model

Clwyd
Buckley

I am new in the industry and i was scammed a while back! i really want to make it as a model.. but theres just no job in the industry yet!
could someone talk to me?
Jordan

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Jessica_Knight
bigearspix dave@studio99 digitizer eosfan gazzer59 gordon Ianmcculloch j3ff James7799 jonnywoo kingnorman13nk kinofist lester2705 Look_Sharp markeos50d martinchristie Mattcairns MIB Mike103 moritz78 nvidia phphotoimages picusio RCBB rscott360 stephenmuddell Steveh32 supaglam Willjamieson xposed