Reminder Secure

im now a rampant babe :)

This thread is being watched by 2 people
ChrisS is off-line
12 August 2013 15:58
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

Loads of people? I said a few. Not many, but a few. Again, learn to read. I'm not making anything up, I have no reason to lie to you. If im wrong ill openly admit im wrong. I dont do bullTheChrisS is a naughty person but you and your ego obviously care enough about my opinion to not ignore it. Again, the Ignore feature is recommended.

The only person crying and wetting their pants is you. The OP hasnt reacted in the schoolyard way that you have done, but I will concede that maybe I should have started a new thread rather than jump in on this one. So yes, I was wrong to do that.

But from what you say, sounds like a lot of other "tits" have had similar opinions in the past, meaning Im not the only person who feels this way!

Jaye  is off-line
13 August 2013 06:14
jessicard
Model
This member has been reset to pending
jessicard
Vale of Glamorgan
Cardiff

Chris, I'm intrigued - so as a TV babe who does speak to men - who call because they want to not because they are forced to - I should be embarrassed by what I do or alternatively I should give up my well paying job in order to earn a "moral" living doing some crap boring job. At least my future kids won't be embarrassed.

No one is saying our jobs are the most mentally challenging but it's still a job like any other and there are still parts of it you will never agree with or understand because you don't have to do it. You've obviously got a bee in your bonnet because pretty girls don't have to work all that hard and can still earn excellent money ....blame the male population - we couldn't do it without you!
http://jayerose.tumblr.com/

ChrisS is off-line
13 August 2013 07:09
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

I don't disagree with you actually, but I'm not saying you should give up your job or be embarrassed. Someone here tried to justify that its a difficult job, which it doesnt seem to be. I'm not even saying that people are wrong to do it, its entirely your choice but when it comes down to it, men are paying for your services of titilation, hence my indirect comparison to prostitution.

Anyhow, I've made my point. My feelings will not change so I don't see the point in further derailing this thread. I'm not going to reply anymore here, but if anyone wants to PM me feel free to do so.

Harpy_images is off-line
13 August 2013 07:15
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

Quote from TheChrisS
Sneering... lol. If you say so. Yet its probably a job you would never tell your kids about. It doesn't sound like a challenging job despite your attempts of justification. Like I said I wish the TC well in the role, but let's face it, its more or less visual prostitution for the gratification of lonely men

Oh dear god..
Asshat  alert
Seriously dude?
Its moving Glamour..thats it, just like those models you get in any glamour mag only these dont have staples through them and actually move..scary scary!!
Its hardly prostitution..

You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

13 August 2013 07:32
laylarc
Model

Quote from TheChrisS
I don't disagree with you actually, but I'm not saying you should give up your job or be embarrassed. Someone here tried to justify that its a difficult job, which it doesnt seem to be. I'm not even saying that people are wrong to do it, its entirely your choice but when it comes down to it, men are paying for your services of titilation, hence my indirect comparison to prostitution.

Anyhow, I've made my point. My feelings will not change so I don't see the point in further derailing this thread. I'm not going to reply anymore here, but if anyone wants to PM me feel free to do so.

No, you asked what she meant by "It's not as easy as you think," not "How is it a difficult job?"
Nobody said it was a difficult job. We both pointed out that it is not as simple as you described. Maybe it's you that needs to read things properly before replying.

And when that was explained to you, you turned into a twelve year old virgin and tried to shame her and me into shutting up by comparing us to prostitutes.

02 September 2013 03:24
PaulManuell
Photographer

Sorry for resurrecting a thread that seems to have come to an end, but I've just read it for the first time. First off, congratulations on your tv babe career, Carmel. It's been a month and a half now since you started this thread, so I really hope you've settled into and are enjoying it. And ChrisS, your, 'I'm not going to reply on here anymore,' line in your last post on the thread was the most sensible thing you said in all your posts after the massive hole you'd dug yourself into.

Cinex polo is off-line
17 September 2013 12:59
Cinex
Model
Cinex
Essex
Cheshunt

Well done babe hope i would ever get a possibility
Would you lime to collaborate with me if yes or no leave your feedback i would like to know i would like to know what kind of styles would suit me thanks

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE Jerryberry Kaylie
ch_mon duncanjames ellessephotography joolsy nemesis photomart si_mo southernsnapper SteveSJS55 Stoker whitepython