Rachelle Summers Studio Day, 27th July, Hampson Street Studio

Martin Newton is off-line
17 July 2013 08:11
Hampson_St_Studio
Studio
Hampson_St_Studio
Greater Manchester
Horwich

Rachelle Summers is holding a studio day at Hampson Street Studio.

She is working Fashion-Nude from 10am till 4pm.

This is going to be held as a group so you will get more time to shoot with her and not be under the pressure to work in a 1hr slot. The idea is for us all to get individual images of her so you go away with your own images but we will all help to assist each other. The cost for the day is £60 but it is limited to 8 photographers only. I have only got two places left so if you wish to come along get in touch with me right away

All my contact detail are on my studio profile but here is a link to Rachelle's profile.

http://www.purestorm.com/ChaosOfTrouble

Thanks
Martin

Martin Newton is off-line
23 July 2013 05:04
Hampson_St_Studio
Studio
Hampson_St_Studio
Greater Manchester
Horwich

Only two places left for this event on Saturday, if you wish to come along get in touch asap.

Thanks

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alccampbell Bluesapphire dillon1993 Krystald RobynJayne toxicinnocence
63jian biggles485 Boosh D_H_P djb1 eosfan fannmore GlasgowPhotographer James7799 Jamesrichards john_at_tina_spice JohnWindsor lester2705 liteangle MauricesImagery midnite Musicman nemesis OTM_teresa Phiesta1 philippahh photomart rembrandt Rhadamanthus Scotography Sp_digital streetmodel trampmajor Willy_O