PUBLISHED IN MODELZ VIEW MAGAZINE - JULY 2013

Suzy Monty is off-line
16 July 2013 13:06
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

These very recent pictures of me were selected for publication in the JULY issue of MODELZ VIEW Magazine. Photographers - Tony White, Steve Hosking, Viv Taylor.
Thank you Guysyes

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

16 July 2013 13:51
SamanthaLouise_X
Model

Well done Suzy! xxxx

Suzy Monty is off-line
16 July 2013 13:57
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

And well done to you too, Samanatha,  for your continued success up the hard ladder of modellingcheeky

Still waiting for the copy of Modelz View magazine to come through postlaughI'm under The Limelight section -page 42...One pic here on Contents page, of me with motorbike...

Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

09 August 2013 11:16
otisbooard
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Well Done.

Aston Wilde is off-lineSilver Member
10 August 2013 07:35
ndcent007
Model
ndcent007
Shropshire
telford

Congratulations suzy!!! And as always you look fantastic!!

fitnude is off-line
10 August 2013 07:45
actiongirl
Model

London

congrats on the fab images Suzy. That's a cool magazine for a hot day (or should that be the other way around?)

John Adrian Studios is off-line
10 August 2013 09:20
John_Adrian_Studios
Photographer
John_Adrian_Studios
Powys
Brecon

Congratulations again, Suzy!

cheeky

Suzy Monty is off-line
10 August 2013 10:03
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall

Thank you Guyscool I work very hard on spending time, marketing pictures with photographers Copyright permission of course...We collaborate...they take the pix, I market them.
Steve of Ash Photography just about managed to get the heavy motorbike up his slope of a driveway, for this shoot, into his studiolaugh He great to work with, and when ModelzView published, it was all worth it.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kacie Natalie120525 NikkiLouise93 xamberx
ad360photo bbphotos ChrisD crimsonphoto Davie46 flawless_photo Galaxypro laconicphotography mike0048 Philski Pjsphotos Platidonio RSB Rule_of_Thumb Sp_digital stevegosh steveh32
vanessajthompson