free member models seeking paid work !

Andy is off-line
11 July 2013 15:59
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

time and time again (weekly or at times daily it seems)  i see free members trying to get one over the system and cast for tfcd then stupidly in their comments state paid or part paid required ? 
so my question is to paying model members, how do you feel about it and do you bother to report it ?
lets get shootin

Chrissie Red is off-line
11 July 2013 16:04
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I've recently downgraded (I rarely posted castings anyway) however when I was a paid member it didn't really bother me at all.
Chances are their castings will be spotted pretty quickly and then the heavy handed mod will kick them off/ suspend their account anyway.

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
11 July 2013 17:25
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Not sure about heavy handed mods rules are rules, And if a model wants to use this site to earn an income, Possibly without paying tax on it they should at least contribute to helping it by paying membership, It's not like its expensive 3 quid a month? less than a pint of beer. sorry rant over. I will now go and pick my teddy and dummy up off the floor.

fleeting glimpses is off-lineSilver Member
11 July 2013 18:18
camerawerks
Photographer
camerawerks
Essex

Quote from photostore
time and time again (weekly or at times daily it seems)  i see free members trying to get one over the system and cast for tfcd then stupidly in their comments state paid or part paid required ? 
so my question is to paying model members, how do you feel about it and do you bother to report it ?

If I see an example I tend to give the model the benefit of the doubt and send her a quick warning. I don't bother reporting them since the mods seem to spot these castings pretty quickly.

Dozens of people spontaneously combust each year. It's just not really widely reported.

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ashleighmckenzie chosin emmaloux md2017
alsos chandos ElegantCaptures Ianmcculloch jccj1 john_at_tina_spice oro shadowtime74 spiritofwales stevegosh Steveh32