This thread is being watched by 2 people
Harpy_images is off-line
09 July 2013 13:14
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

My daughter has been bugging me since her 18th birthday back in March for this shoot, but beings that she hadnt tried anything like this before I waited until now to work with her on it.

Like many girls her age she has some severe insecurities about how she looks and tends to be far far too hard on herself and this was meant to be a cathartic experience...

The shoot didnt take long but both she and I were pretty happy with the results.

You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

Jesfish is off-line
09 July 2013 14:52
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Love 4 and 5!

09 July 2013 14:57
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Love number 3

Kev W is off-lineSilver Member
09 July 2013 19:06
Follyhouse
Photographer
Follyhouse
Leicestershire
Hinckley

The fourth one is a winner, really lovely

DANNYRICH.co . is off-line
10 July 2013 02:47
dannyrich
Photographer
dannyrich
North Yorkshire

4th for me, works really well.

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
12 July 2013 10:41
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

I think they are all good but 4 and 5 for me. Would have liked to see the similar poses with all her piercings in place. Well done both of you.
It was broken when I got here

Silverlight is off-linePlatinum Member
18 July 2013 13:27
silverlight
Photographer
silverlight
Dorset
Bournemouth

Me and Liz both think she has a very beautiful and interesting face and expression. I think you both did a fine job.
She could defo shoot some beautiful fashion and portraits IMO as these are great.

Harpy_images is off-line
18 July 2013 16:07
Harpy_images
Photographer
Harpy_images
South Glamorgan
Barry Cardiff

Quote from silverlight
Me and Liz both think she has a very beautiful and interesting face and expression. I think you both did a fine job. She could defo shoot some beautiful fashion and portraits IMO as these are great.

Thank you(from both of us)
Although I seem now to have created a monster, the idea worked and she wants to give modeling a go, so we did a few shots on the beach this evening..
You have a deeply disturbed yet strikingly fascinating thought process; like an accident involving a car full of supermodels, so beautiful and bad you just can't take your eyes off of it

plug57 is off-line
18 July 2013 16:07
stufreeman
Photographer
stufreeman
Wiltshire

Saw this on NM and was overwhelmed. A stunning look to be proud of , and spot on photos.
Stu.

20 July 2013 10:22
Buddygb
Photographer

An impressive series but for me #4 stands out.

B.
Currently seeking new and interesting TF collaborations. B.

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
azurphotos johnwayne KrissB philippahh Wildcanyon