Abu Qatada---time is nearly up

David Heels is off-line
10 July 2013 12:52
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I consider myself to be some kind of Anarcho-leftist, who, just for the record, has for sometime viewed Islam as Fascist. Anti-Semetic, Homophobic, Misogynistic, Anti-Democratic, Anti-Free Speech, etc. I for one, am happy to criticise Islam, and for that matter, religion in general. Hopefully that does not make me a fully paid up member of the Alf Garnett club.

Not all lefty types are Pro-Islamic. And here's another...

The late Christopher Hitchens on Islam. (Very interesting but a bit on the long side)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CADoG-gu5Zk

Dave

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
11 July 2013 03:11
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

Quote from Crippen

Not all lefty types are Pro-Islamic. And here's another...

Dave

I agree Dave, I've been a lefty type all my life but I'm sick of this hear no evil, see no evil, criticise no evil, three monkeys approach the left has adopted as a default position over the last decade and a half.
It was broken when I got here

Tony Stephenson is off-line
11 July 2013 13:13
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Unfortunately, Britain and most of the other countries of Europe are in denial of the gravity of the threats posed to our societies by Qatada and those who like him, preach hatred and intolerance via their monotheistic fascism!
www.le-femme.co.uk

jivago Photographic is off-line
11 July 2013 16:33
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from tonycsm
Unfortunately, Britain and most of the other countries of Europe are in denial of the gravity of the threats posed to our societies by Qatada and those who like him, preach hatred and intolerance via their monotheistic fascism!

Now! My atheism was profound until one moment ago - When I witnessed a miracle! - Tony has written something with a kernal of sense in it!

Have a read of 'For the Love of Allah' by `Hillaire Belloc. Its hilarious and frightening! sad

http://www.jivagophoto.com/

Tony Stephenson is off-line
11 July 2013 17:01
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from jivago
Now! My atheism was profound until one moment ago - When I witnessed a miracle! - Tony has written something with a kernal of sense in it!

Have a read of 'For the Love of Allah' by `Hillaire Belloc. Its hilarious and frightening! sad

We can't always disagree Andy - there has to be some common ground for us! 

Here's a couple of quotes for the appeasers....

"Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless".

-- Ruhollah Khomeini

or for those who prefer the more PC view.....

"There are signs that Allah will grant victory to Islam in Europe without swords, without guns, without conquest. we don't need terrorists, we don't need homicide bombers. The 50+ million Muslims [in Europe] will turn it into a Muslim continent within a few decades."

− Muammar Gaddafi.

The last comment would appear to be very profound & omenous if this video is anything to go by....  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDKk15KcqNk

www.le-femme.co.uk

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
laine Sammy_Louise wildplant
63jian ad360photo antoinewynn carshaltonkev copperbronze david1500 draken eosfan Essexjohn jezzam Lenz mike0048 stevew1