Abu Qatada---time is nearly up

Andy is off-line
02 July 2013 06:37
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

So agreements have been reached finally by our respective governments, im sure we won't hang around too long

Comments if you will
lets get shootin

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
02 July 2013 06:43
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

He's not gone yet.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

02 July 2013 07:14
Socialdisaster
Photographer

"The Jordanian government's Official Gazette printed it - a necessary step before it can be fully ratified"

In other words, nothing has happened and there's every chance nothing will happen.
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Andy is off-line
02 July 2013 07:15
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Quote from RedChecker
He's not gone yet.

Wont be long i bet, i reckon i'll just wake up one morning to hear on the news he was spirited away in the middle of the night 
lets get shootin

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
02 July 2013 07:26
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from photostore
Wont be long i bet, i reckon i'll just wake up one morning to hear on the news he was spirited away in the middle of the night 

I'll believe it when I see it, and admittedly I'm quite sceptical about these things.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

HowardJ is off-line
03 July 2013 15:04
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

oh dear, what a pity he's leaving

Andy is off-line
03 July 2013 18:42
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife

Well the news channels are all saying due to arrive aat destination on sunday, personally i think that's a smokescreen-most probably will be friday before his supporters expect it
lets get shootin

jaejay is off-lineSilver Member
04 July 2013 07:10
jaejay
Photographer
jaejay
West Midlands
Birmingham

I hope all his tribe go with him as well.

Steve Guy is off-line
04 July 2013 07:20
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

If he does get there, I do hope that no unexpected and tragically fatal accident befalls him before he gets a chance to prove his innocence. No, I do. I really really do. Honest. It would be terrible. Wouldn't it.

Mickey is off-line
04 July 2013 10:29
mikethefoto
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
mikethefoto
Worcestershire

Quote from Sdeve
If he does get there, I do hope that no unexpected and tragically fatal accident befalls him before he gets a chance to prove his innocence. No, I do. I really really do. Honest. It would be terrible. Wouldn't it.

You never know your luck.

Perhaps the rabble rousing waster will trip over the doorstep & fall out of the plane onto the nice hard concrete runway head-first without the benefit of the stairs.

oh well we can all live in hope!! 

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Michelledefeo1
andrewf casell cps dhuntuk Eyeful_Photography FlashHarry100 grahamsphotography gunnergraham Ianmcculloch keltica Kentrichuk Ladiesman love Mike103 moritz78 nemesis Platidonio powerbook92 rscott360 Snooper911 Steveh32 Willjamieson