all feed back welcome..meny thanks

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
30 June 2013 09:30
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

Scoot, good opening range of shots, you've filled your allocation which is good, I'm sure over time you can expand the range of images which will help to get a more rounded view of who you are as a model. The fitness is obvious but I'd mix in a bit of fashion too, be careful not to over play the mean moody look as guys often do, there's room for a range of emotions, good luck, Purestorm's a difficult place for male modelling.
Dominic.

Hugh Spence is off-line
30 June 2013 09:58
StNeots
Photographer
StNeots
Bedfordshire
Potton

A much better set of images photographically than the previous ones. We could do with a close-up  headshot with some eye contact , but these do a fairly good job of showing your body and there is a bit of variety in your expression.
Shooting in strong sunlight tends to make a model screw their eyes up against the glare and a couple of these have a moody look because of this. I'm glad you moved into the shade for the others as it has given you a chance to relax and show a happier expression in the shot in front of the graffiti.

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Rugbyfan winX
ad360photo bbphotos bdj2454 BOBREEVES casell chandos claypaws Daveinsurrey eosfan gordon jackw keltica kimphot kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman laurencejpower lify modelboutique panda49 Porlus rod_m99 sniffer steveh32 vicpics wacTony