Miss A is off-line
25 June 2013 16:50
AndreiaC
Model
AndreiaC
Dorset
Bournemouth

Hello Pstomers,

Its been two good years since ive asked for a Portfolio review , So I would like to know the following:
* What makes you want to work with me and what puts you off?
* What is my strongest and weakest picture?
* What can be done to improve it?

Any advice or criticism most welcome

regards,

andreiac

Gerry is off-line
25 June 2013 17:24
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from AndreiaC
Hello Pstomers, Its been two good years since ive asked for a Portfolio review , So I would like to know the following: * What makes you want to work with me and what puts you off? * What is my strongest and weakest picture? * What can be done to improve it? Any advice or criticism most welcome regards, andreiac

Why would I want to work with you - clearly an accomplished model and an interesting exotic look
What puts me off - location and a perhaps unfounded fear that you are predominently a glamour model - many glamour models are unsuited to other genres

Strongest - a few contenders but this is delicious

Weakest - nice idea badly executed - shadow half on your face and sunlight would have been better from another direction

To be honest, nothing particularly puts me off - you have a lot of pictures up, some I am not too keen on but there is more than enough to appeal to me and tell me that I could get results I would be happy with.

Your port has a very glamourous feel to it, nothing wrong with that, but if you are doing art nude now, I would have a cull of some of the other stuff and create a art nude section - the one that stands out for me is the one by Schotz - get some more studio ones. The outdoor ones in landscape are pretty good [bar the one above] but they are more landscapes rather than location nudes so again something for you to expand [and tone down the glamour]

If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Miss A is off-line
26 June 2013 18:15
AndreiaC
Model
AndreiaC
Dorset
Bournemouth

Hello Gerry 9111,
Thank you for going out of your way to give me some feedback, Im looking at the moment to delevep more of a fashion/editorial and lifestyle work then work on my art nude, would love to be known as more a glamour model, appreciate all your comments and if im ever near you will give you a shout

TarMoo is off-line
27 June 2013 02:26
tarmoo
Photographer
tarmoo
Kent
Chatham

Nice photos, but a lot of them were taken back in 2011, so they may not be your current look. I would expect to see a lot more than two feedbacks in 2013, which gives the impression that you have not been actively modelling recently.
Q: How to make a small fortune from photography? A: Start with a large fortune.

Miss A is off-line
27 June 2013 10:39
AndreiaC
Model
AndreiaC
Dorset
Bournemouth

Hello Tarmoo,

Havent been modeling a lot in 2012 and 2013 because have been very ill due to an illness I have, however starting to feel much better so going back out there just trying to get a feedback of where to head too. thanks for the comment

frankfoto-new york is off-lineSilver Member
03 July 2013 10:10
frankfoto
Photographer
frankfoto
New York

Hey Andreia -

Greetings from New York!

Glad to see you back in the swing of things. Agree 100% with Gerry99111's review of the images.
You are a versatile model and your portfolio shows you can successfully portray sophisticated, fashion, editorial, exotic, erotic, art nude, and glamour. (I'm partial to glamour and you do it all well: casual/sexy, cheeky, sultry.)

I look forward to working with you again!

Best regards,
Frank

frankfoto-new York

11 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
butt3rflyxxx firessecret Thejesta
djb1 gazzer59 GSPhotography humphries modelboutique soulc stevegosh swalsh58