Reminder Secure

Opinions on profile

This thread is being watched by 1 person
25 June 2013 15:00
JosieWoods
Model

Please could I have some feedback on current photos and what you think I need to work on? All constructive criticism welcome ( be gentle!:-()

Orson Carter is off-line
25 June 2013 15:08
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

Josie - there are some nice pics, but there's one thing that concerns me. Most of the pics are about a year old, so if I wanted to book you I'd have to ask you for some up-to-date photos. With all due respect, up-to-date pics should already be in your portfolio. It shouldn't be necessary to ask.

(Hope that doesn't sound rude. It's not meant to be.)
If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

Gerry is off-line
25 June 2013 15:12
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

The pictures are great but they are quite old so for a start, people will have a doubt as to whether you still look like that, so getting some up to date ones may help.

They are also really only showcasing one style - lingerie / soft glamour, and two of the pictures are virtually identical.

Your port notes could be trimmed and still say the same, you have to get and keep peoples attention - anything too complicated and they may move on to someone else.

Mentioning the chaperone is the right thing to do, I wont say anything more than that
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

25 June 2013 15:15
JosieWoods
Model

Points taken. Thank you :-)

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Cody ElleLaura Pebbles40 REDXXX zavego
63jian akwaaba antoinewynn bob22 BobWright bradder claypaws geoffmarchant lify metro mghphoto oro Paul_Jones pensophoto philippahh Pjsphotos Rscott360 skinz stephenmuddell stevegosh supaglam
Dlzanglfan32
matt