Reminder Secure

4:00 am model cancelation texts

24 June 2013 11:11
Strika
Photographer

I'm starting to get very suspicious at 4:00am texts cancelling shoots, amazes me that I'm the one thing a model is thinking about when not well at 4:00am.
Any thoughts or similar experiences?

OldMaster is off-line
24 June 2013 11:28
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

If this is from over indulgence, with a shoot the next day, shows no respect for you, total indifference and they should contemplate a different career because these actions would just be plain unacceptable.

Mind you, were you up at 4am to receive it!!?

Also of course they may actually have been ill, in which case..at least they contacted you?

24 June 2013 11:32
Strika
Photographer

I like to take people at their word, but I think your over indulgence is closer to the mark.

Strober is off-line
24 June 2013 11:34
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Quote from Strika
I'm starting to get very suspicious at 4:00am texts cancelling shoots, amazes me that I'm the one thing a model is thinking about when not well at 4:00am.
Any thoughts or similar experiences?

Comedy mate, comedy that stuff I've had it done on me before again comedy
www.strober.co.uk

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
24 June 2013 12:00
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

At least the made contact, rather than keep you waiting at the studio.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

24 June 2013 13:41
Honesty
Model
This member has been suspended

I'd say it's a classic night before. Occasionally I get insomnia and if so fire off around 6am if I've not slept. That's about when I give up on the idea. I would have thought 4.30am would be a tad unsubtle, suprised anyone does that.

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
24 June 2013 13:49
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

I've had a 2am, looked like model was drunk, but maybe through the 'haze' had a conscience. Also had a 4am, I'm not an insomniac, the message time gets shown, but I was somehow expecting, the 3rd, late cancellation from this, never to be worked with person.

Paul Hodson is off-line
24 June 2013 16:42
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Anything is better than a no-show!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

24 June 2013 16:48
Strika
Photographer

Yes the actual text English and gramma give a lot away, ??

Mark Silvester is off-lineGold Member
24 June 2013 16:52
marksilvester
Photographer
marksilvester
Dorset
Gillingham

I had the same from a model, a text at 4:30am cancelling a shoot booked that day.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Just_Janine zephyrina
frankpht Robinsky