Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
19 June 2013 07:07
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from cziiki
2003 was the year Canon introduced the EOS 10D which was the first proper digital SLR so you are the definitive Model of the Digital Age

Wrong, there were quite a few before that (the first I remembered was the Kodak DCS in 1995).  The 10D was simply Canon's re-alignment of their dSLR range to cope with future nomenclature.

The D30 was earlier than that (2000) and that was the one that started the ball rolling as it was 'affordable' and within the reach of (wealthy) amateurs and was a complete consumer product made by Canon themselves rather than a botch job as in the case of the Kodak.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
19 June 2013 09:13
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Congratulations Joceline.

Never shot you back then as I was not taking pictures.
Love Shooting you in the past two years since I started.
I would say that you are the reason that I continue to shoot.

On another note, a friend of mine is looking to start to shoot models. I wanted to hire the very best model too shoot with. Therefore I suggested Joceline and we have booked her for next month.

I recommend Joceline without reservation.

David
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
19 June 2013 11:33
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

I have never met you Joceline but may I congratulate you on a very successful 10 years and wish you all the very best for the next 10. Lovely post by the way.
How hard can it be?

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 June 2013 12:21
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Horray!

You have always been an inspiration to me (and I think you know how much I adore you) :-) I think I almost cried when I finally got to meet you!!
I hope I'm still going in 4 years when its my 10 year anniversary and I hope I love it every bit as much as you still do.
Keep up the fabulous work sister

Joceline AKA Ariel Anderssen is off-line
20 June 2013 15:19
Joceline
Model
Joceline
Shropshire
Shrewsbury

Chrissie Red! You are brilliant! You'll probably do something fantastic for your 10 year anniversary, can it be a great big party with a giant scone? Can it?

Thanks everyone for the kind words, I love this industry and I'm proud to have been part of it for a decade. I hope I'll make it to my 20th; I have an ambition to model stair lifts one day if they'll have me

Simon Pole is off-line
20 June 2013 16:45
Simon_P
Photographer
Simon_P
Lothian
Livingston, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth

An epic post from am epic model..

Hello, waves

Anyone that has not met or worked with Joceline, really, really should work on fixing that gap in their portfolio.
We don't follow fashion, that would be a joke, You know we're gonna set them, set them. So everyone can take note, take note! - Adam Ant

Chrissie Red is off-line
20 June 2013 20:11
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from Joceline
Chrissie Red! You are brilliant! You'll probably do something fantastic for your 10 year anniversary, can it be a great big party with a giant scone? Can it? Thanks everyone for the kind words, I love this industry and I'm proud to have been part of it for a decade. I hope I'll make it to my 20th; I have an ambition to model stair lifts one day if they'll have me

Haha!
It would be awesome to get Binks, Holly and yourself back together for another shot. I loved the last one, felt like I was in the company of superstars

We can have scones and homemade jam!!

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jessicaliu1993
clarmike danwar jonnywoo
Charlottealom