Sussex Studio is off-line
17 June 2013 16:02
Sussex_studio
Studio
Sussex_studio
West Sussex
Gatwick

Hi All,
Lottie21 has a studio day at Sussex Studios on Saturday 20th July. It is located in Haywards Heath RH16 and is easily accessible by Rail and near the M 23. It is located in private woodland and has access to not only indoor sets within the studio but also private outdoor sets too.
Essential Information
10am till 5pm (Lottie will stay later if required)
7 slots available, hourly intervals or more
£45 per hour that includes the studio, lighting, and tea/coffee/biscuits
Indoor and Outdoor sets available
Working from Fashion to Art and Erotic Nude
Easily accessible from London, Sussex,Surrey,kent and surrounding Counties
Studio Deposit required to reserve a slot
Professional, experienced and well established model
Good selection of clothing, lingerie, shoes and accessories for the day
Gymnastic background and Aerial Hoop trained
For more information on the studio please contact us, to reserve a slot or for more information please visit http://www.purestorm.com/Sussex_studio slots can be reserved in this way too.
Please also visit www.model-lottie.co.uk and her profile for more information and images to see positive references.
Please contact either of us regarding any more information and we look forward to hearing from you and hopefully to Host/work with people in the local and surrounding area who do not usually get the opportunity to work with Lottie.
Nancy Astor: “Sir, if you were my husband, I would give you poison.” Churchill: “If I were your husband I would take it.”

19 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Anniebabe fashion29 merseyjen
alt antoinewynn carpe_diem fannmore IanHighlander jayfish lasse MauricesImagery oro poah rembrandt rscott360 si_mo siclews Steveh32 whitepython