Strober is off-line
20 June 2013 08:30
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Quote from bane711
Be aware that armed forces day are being held in Piccadilly Gardens at the same time might be a bit chocca...

Hey no worries I was thinking that we could hang out around the Triangle or the Urbis any way, that way we will avoid them guys But again thanks for the heads up.
www.strober.co.uk

ONPortfolios is off-line
21 June 2013 01:50
bane711
Photographer
bane711
Herefordshire

Looks like ill be in town now covering the AFD celebrations in Mcr but have a parade to cover in Warrington first. Don't book me in for any shoots etc but I may pop over to say hi!

Mike
www.mikeoneillphotography.wordpress.com http://onpportfolios.tumblr.com/ @Mike_ONeill_ONP

Strober is off-line
21 June 2013 07:11
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

Thanks Mike I'm sure that you would be welcome,

list looks like this now as one person has pulled out.

Moorlane (Photographer)
Dnlklondon (photographer)
My-self (Photographer / Male Model)
VitaminC (Photographer)
Jaida (Male Model)
Barry John (Male Model)
Karlie T (Female Model)
PoppaDrago (Male Model)
Rhian Elizabeth (Female Model)
Looksphotographer (Photographer)
www.strober.co.uk

Strober is off-line
22 June 2013 07:52
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

OK every one should now have a copy of the "Manchester Welcome Pack" which I have emailed to you all it looks like this

For those of you that do not have a copy of it then you can download it here or view it online as it contains all the information it is that you need to know about this upcoming group shoot. get it here

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8QBsu-NS-ptcF9nc0tuVk1xRE0/edit?usp=sharing

This list now looks like this

BarryJohn: Confirmed
looksphotography: Confirmed
dominic Ibell: Confirmed
Nicholas Lewis: Confirmed
Blessing QueenTessa: Confirmed
bane711: Confirmed
Sefton: Confirmed
sara bellisio: Maybe
firely dawn lycanicia: Maybe
leonard mcnally: Maybe
Yinw underhill:Maybe
Steven P Smith:Maybe
Rachel B: Maybe
www.strober.co.uk

Strober is off-line
27 June 2013 15:23
Strober
Photographer
Strober
Cheshire
Manchester

OK Guys, this is the last posting from me on this thread. I've done everything that I can do with regards to promoting this event. If none of you have noticed yet, then for the last week then this event has been plastered all over the internet.

To the question of how many people is attending this event, then I actually don't know, but what I can say is that we for sure do, do have enough people confirmed to make up the group shoot.

Also please don't ask me any more questions about this event now as again this is my last posting on this thread. So I'll see all those of you that are attending this shoot in Manchester City this Saturday which is off course the 12.06.2013 @ 12:00 hrs.

Cheers Strober

www.strober.co.uk

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa chosin Exoticangel NikkiLouise93 xamberx
ad360photo albaphotos BobWright control160 Coolpix87 Danny_Bs_Photos donaldmac duncanjames Essexjohn gkeesuk grisey hylander James7799 jonnywoo Kjoservices love MIB nickdandalos Nwphotosinc1 peteb PhotoSpyroS Puremoods rscott360 stephenmuddell stevegosh thelook viewphotographic
harbourstudio