Reminder Secure

Baldrick knighted

Simon Chan is off-line
14 June 2013 23:49
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Amusing how long suffering man servent and fool Baldrick beat his master Blackadder to a knighthood
Reminds me of "Blackadder Christmas Carol" were Ebenezer Blackadder, for being kind, saw into the future were their roles became revearsed and he became Baldrick's gimp

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-06-14/baldrick-beats-blackadder-to-a-knighthood/

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
15 June 2013 00:40
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Brilliant

I love Tony Robinson.

He deserves it for time team alone.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Paul is off-lineSilver Member
15 June 2013 03:30
DorsetHammer
Photographer
DorsetHammer
Dorset
Christchurch

I liked his quote "I'll use my new title with abandon to highlight the causes I believe in: the importance of culture, the arts and heritage in our society, and the plight of the infirm elderly and their carers. I also pledge that I'll slaughter all unruly dragons, and rescue any damsels in distress who request my help."
It was broken when I got here

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
al_dun Chaosoftrouble chloejade25 ElleLaura hazel_rose Kidane
Andy_B bbphotos bringingsexyback casell david1500 edb ellessephotography eosfan frankpht gadzooks2 gordon johnwayne jpegster kai_kul lenscape lenspoynter philippahh steveh32 tim_oh842 TonyNutley zackoloco