Reminder Secure

Bummed Out About Height Restrictions

This thread is being watched by 2 people
23 June 2013 09:09
johnlp
Photographer

For me, a model's height is never a problem. If a model insisted on holding a piece of card in front of her, for every image, with a saying or quote or personal message or piece of philosophy written on it, I really do have an issue with that.

The OP's tattoo in such a prominent position, would, in my opinion, detract from every image.

Apart from that I think she could be excellent model material.

Jack Taylor is off-line
26 July 2013 02:50
JTD
Photographer

South Yorkshire
West Riding

According to ictm1980's profile she is only 1'7" tall and with a 39"bust and 39"hips appears to be a most unusual shape if you don't mind me saying so.

Gary Newton is off-line
26 July 2013 07:32
oceanova
Photographer
oceanova
Essex

Being tall has its down sides as well. My wife booked me a driving experience without reading the small print, I was refused for being 6ft 6

Frank Sinnott is off-line
26 July 2013 08:56
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

I have problems with most tattoos but anything with a statement is a no no. Your height would not be a problem for me I think you look great and absolutely in proportion. It may be your height is not really the issue but that statement in the almost middle of your body is. I don't actually know what it is saying but I gave it a good try trying to read it. That's not a good thing surely a warning to models no more statements.

G Jack B is off-line
27 July 2013 04:39
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

+1

I have no issue with models height or tattoos - but having a written statement appear in every picture is not going to work for many. Try getting some makeup so you can cover the tattoo and see if you get a better reaction?
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa Scarlett_rose14
fineartbysimon philippahh Tejay