T.Alexander is off-line
11 June 2013 11:22
clem92
Model
clem92
Hampshire
Aldershot

Hello all,

I know the summer season is upon us and everyone is looking for that extra something to make their portfolio's stand out.

I have a one off full custom motorbike that is available for rent in the South East to make your shoots pop.

It is a black and orange one off cafe-racer/streetfighter (affectionately called street-racer) with a full paint job from image design custom it is a serious bit of kit that it very well suited to both vintage and modern style shoots.

For pictures please register your interest by messaging me with an email address to send images to.

Tom

Phil is off-line
11 June 2013 12:49
Phillipa87
Model
Phillipa87
Hampshire
Aldershot

I just got to say, from looking at that bike in your photo, SWEET!!!
Currently my boyfriend is putting his Honda Firestorm VTR back together after it being in our front room for nearly 5 months! It's outside running now and sounds fab!
Oh and by the way, I'm in Aldershot too!

Phil
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself"

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa karenr KerryWright24 Melanie277 Paris
63jian antoinewynn Creativedge digitalmood diphoto edwards ellessephotography eosfan guitarman imageatthemill James7799 Kinggonk Mattcairns mike0048 orca_photography photo_j Photojames43 Refinedexposure rod_m99 Rscott360 Rule_of_Thumb Steveh32 supaglam tonyk1 whitepython xsa73
harbourstudio