Reminder Secure

Ever hopeful!

12 June 2013 14:30
JadedRed
Model

Quote from Gerry99111
...and were other models delighted when reading this thread or wondering when it will be their turn to be humiliated in public.

I always hope it will be me next, i have too much free time. Plus that's actually my thing, being belittled publicly by little men with keyboards, gives me something to think about when i'm masturbating, totally the reason i got in to modelling in the first place.

Paul Hodson is off-line
12 June 2013 16:15
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from JadedRed
I always hope it will be me next, i have too much free time. Plus that's actually my thing, being belittled publicly by little men with keyboards, gives me something to think about when i'm masturbating, totally the reason i got in to modelling in the first place.

Well! I'm disgusted! Typical model.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Christopher Vian-Smith is off-lineSilver Member
13 June 2013 14:58
ChrisVS
Photographer
ChrisVS
London
London

Quote from JadedRed

Prays fervently, "Oh Please, OldMaster, please PLEASE pick on her! It would keep us entertained for weeks."

I'll get you started:

"This girl works to erotic levels and is evidently a complete slut. Everyone knows that girls do not masturbate, so this is obviously a fake profile...... etc. etc."

You take it from there.

www.chrisvs.com

OldMaster is off-line
13 June 2013 15:31
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Ended up in the kindergarten again..no surprises there. Usual candidates. Still glad you are all having fun with it, pathetic of course and completely nothing to do with the original post but I guess that comes as no surprise.

At least the subject of the post, who was never named, saw the point and is now far more likely to get work, not that is truly of any interest to you people.

ChrisVS could may be get her to pose in lingerie or a bikini on his really shiny black Bonneville for those really eye catching clich├ęs...

..."Plus that's actually my thing, being belittled publicly by little men with keyboards, gives me something to think about when i'm masturbating, totally the reason i got in to modelling in the first place."

Don't need to belittle you, you have done pretty good job of that yourself.

Right, off you all go again...entertainment for the simple minded!

Paul Jones is off-line
13 June 2013 16:08
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from OldMaster
Ended up in the kindergarten again..no surprises there. Usual candidates. Still glad you are all having fun with it, pathetic of course and completely nothing to do with the original post 

Quote from OldMaster
Ever hopeful I suppose, particularly with 6 pics on her page, the quality of which you decide. Apparently she does Adult..but no open leg?

Does anyone check the profiles before they go on line because I thought there was a submission process? I assumed, probably incorrectly, that the body of the text may also be checked for accuracy and understanding of levels.

But anybody interested in shooting with a lady from another planet may wish to contact her...I doubt she will be too busy with photoshoots to reply! Oh yes, she brings her "agent" to the shoot as well, so you will have company

Serious question to OldMaster...

Can you understand why people felt that your starting this thread was unwarranted, unfair and unnecessary?

Best regards
Paul
www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Gerry is off-line
13 June 2013 16:18
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Does the OP have any thought as to whether this may have been unsettling & uncaring to the model who had just joined and whether any other models are going to think that was a pretty crap thing to do? If so, does he actually care what other people think and feel?
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Neil Anderson is off-line
13 June 2013 16:27
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Good to see that old master isn't the sort of person to reconsider his position just because everyone else is condemning him.
Most people would think all these other posters usually argue with each other at the drop of a hat, but here the post is so wrong that everyone has united in their scorn and ridicule.
Amazing !
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Daniel Richardson is off-line
14 June 2013 03:23
dannyrich
Photographer
dannyrich
North Yorkshire

Why not just send her a PM, gently making some suggestions on how she may improve her profile notes?

People can take criticism if you are genuine and pleasant about it.

People would generally get defensive if they saw their notes openly ridiculed on a forum.

Christopher Vian-Smith is off-lineSilver Member
14 June 2013 04:35
ChrisVS
Photographer
ChrisVS
London
London

Quote from OldMaster
............................... ChrisVS could may be get her to pose in lingerie or a bikini on his really shiny black Bonneville for those really eye catching clichés... ...............

Oh Good! More unsolicited critique.

I shall of course heed your advice and mend my ways immediately.

Tragically I no longer have the Bonneville. I found that 865cc wasn't compensating adequately for my tiny gentialia. I've got a 1600cc Thunderbird now, which makes me feel so much better about myself.
www.chrisvs.com

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
brunswickci evopro frankpht rscott360 visualtwo wplphotography