Reminder Secure

I said I wouldn't post one of these, but...

Darren Brade is off-line
11 June 2013 10:24
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Quote from WhitePython

I couldn't have waited 48 hours for a response from the model for Saturday morning...I only finished talking to her on her at 11pm the night before!

But yes, I agree with you on the whole. I have, in fact, contacted my model for this Saturday afternoon, and confirmed that she is coming. She says she is...sounds reliable this next one.

My point was not to chase models all week without putting a plan in place. I think it's pretty obvious if you speak to someone the night before a shoot you wouldn't then wait 48 hours!

I expect some form of contact the day before where the exchange of mobile numbers must take place (people can easily get lost in my area) and must text (or respond to a text) on the morning of the shoot otherwise I don't get out of bed and go and do something else. All this I make very clear in my communication. Seems to work 99% of the time.
www.darrenbrade.com

Darren Brade is off-line
11 June 2013 10:25
darrenbrade
Photographer
darrenbrade
London
London

Quote from deetvstudio
Well it can be in my book!

If the discussion ends with "See you at 10 tomorrow morning" and you get a reply of "Okay" should be a confirmation.

It's not that I don't appreciate the provision of a Shoot Diary but if bookings are made on different sites then you may end up with more than one shoot diary in use.

That in itself could cause conflicts and confusion, in practical terms it's better to just have everything in one place.

This.
www.darrenbrade.com

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mandymack
digtog ellessephotography FlyingShot Ian123 JohnDentonPhoto JSP Pat9669A rscott360 steve1603