Reminder Secure

This Internet Thing. It Might Catch On You Know........

Dave Laurie is off-line
07 June 2013 15:12
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

I've been using for a while now and I've finally come to the conclusion I quite like it.

Even that FaceSpace antisocial networking stuff has it's uses.
If you suffered a late cancellation before, you may have had suspicions about the reason given but you didn't really know. Now you can tell the person wasn't actually in Intensive Care at the time, they were partying with their mates, and posting pics. via Instagram live from a night-club at 5 a.m. is also a bit of a giveaway.

You can also decide you quite like someone when you realize you have some sort of affinity with them, or they show they have a sense of humour in Forum Posts, before you've even met them.
And the converse also applies. People now have the opportunity to show what a complete t*sser they are, thus saving you ever having to meet them in person.

All-in-all, it seems to be a good system. I predict a bright future.

Dave.
(Remember, you heard it here first!)

Neil Anderson is off-line
07 June 2013 19:26
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

To summarise your post : Facebook is good for stalking people and grooming people.
Apparently the CIA are also stalking everyone.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Paul Hodson is off-line
08 June 2013 00:56
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from stolenfaces
To summarise your post : Facebook is good for stalking people and grooming people.
Apparently the CIA are also stalking everyone.

You are certainly making his second point for him.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Dave Laurie is off-line
08 June 2013 03:55
deetvstudio
Photographer
deetvstudio
Lancashire
Preston

Quote from mph
You are certainly making his second point for him.

... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. I really wanted a "No Comment" Smiley...........
Never mind, I'll just make one. If no-one here provides one before I've got around to it.

I do find it quite interesting that the current Microsoft TV ads. seem to be making a big issue of internet privacy, and were doing long before the internet monitoring reports came out.
I wonder if they knew something about what was going on?

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE chosin ElleLaura Jo80 Kate_anne Kaylie LadyLycan lynnesel Stephieb27
ad360photo epsmith Flanders funky gazzer59 GGDP_Photography Hotshotyorkshire iestyn jackw jas johntisbury Jpdo jyp kai_kul kaosrox picusio rscott360 stevegosh steveh32 tms
harbourstudio