Reminder Secure

Models with that Extra Kinetic Dimension!!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
OldMaster is off-line
05 June 2013 18:54
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Ha! No emotional attachment, far too old for any of that!! But an inspirational model who deserves, but certainly does not need, more promotion....

11 June 2013 15:34
Jayanne90
Model

I am 100% in agreement with these posts. I think Emma is amazing and she is a huge inspiration to me as a model, a businesswoman and a female in general. Her voice is beautiful and she is stupidly talented in front of a camera.

On another note, well done you for praising a model for a change. So many threads I see nowadays are about 'newbie' models taking work away from professionals, models no-showing, models not being worth payment, etc. It makes a very pleasant change to see some praise for someone that works hard, deserves it and puts those other 'models' to shame ")

Jay x

OldMaster is off-line
12 June 2013 05:46
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Always credit where it is due and wholly desrved!

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Astramore fashion29 infinitelizzy Laurenxoxt Lord1982 shadowsfire
63jian cliffc djb1 flatheadrich JohnDentonPhoto Kentrichuk Kjoservices MarcXJR Musicman pb_photography philippahh photomart Picturemike Platidonio rscott360 spiritofwales stevegosh