Reminder Secure

what upgrade should i get ?

Purestorm is off-line
30 May 2013 11:23
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

Moderators are often attacked for our insistence that Model Security must be our priority
( usually by members who dislike rules or authority )
but we are not in a Popularity Pageant and will not turn a blind eye just to curry favour.

When models post external contact details on publicly visible areas of sites like this
they risk attracting the attention of some very unsavoury characters so we ask ALL members
to work with us by obeying site rules, and in doing so make life difficult for 'Undesirables'.

Within the last hour we have had to take two Model profiles offline as they foolishly
allowed an 'Undesirable' to hijack their profile to attempt to trick other models.

30 May 2013 13:19
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from clearview_photography
Nope, pleased I did as it looks like you might now gets some action 

Clearview, I am forever in your debt. Thanks to your help and unwavering belief in me, I may soon have over 20 mediocre photos on my profile rather than the handful of mediocre ones on there at the moment. Thank you so much

Moi is off-line
30 May 2013 14:01
clearview_photography
Photographer
clearview_photography
County Durham
North East

Quote from PaulManuell
Clearview, I am forever in your debt. Thanks to your help and unwavering belief in me, I may soon have over 20 mediocre photos on my profile rather than the handful of mediocre ones on there at the moment. Thank you so much

cheekysurprisesurprisesurprisecheeky
The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin

modjo30 is off-line
31 May 2013 15:09
modjo30
Photographer
modjo30
Cambridgeshire
st neots

If you think about a CV, it needs to be short,
otherwise the interviewer just gets bored and puts it in the bin .
Same with a photography portfolio, if it's too long (gold,platinum) you get bored
of looking through all the photo's, you just want to see a good selection, not 20 of each type.
Silver is perfect

32 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
fashion29 ladysextasy maria_dyl Rae_raven RedXXX Wonderlandsherellex Xgreeneyesx
antoinewynn bengie Davebu dirkus djb1 gordon guitarman gwentman Hazy James7799 jccj1 Jph1954 Ladiesman MIB modelboutique ownimage panda49 PhotoSpyroS poah Rhadamanthus shadowtime74 Thechriss Thunder_Photos tms Zuiko