Victoria Howard is off-line
30 May 2013 15:44
Victoria_Howard
Make-up Artist
Victoria_Howard
Hungary
Budapest

I think its a excellent idea! 

When we were there we were saying the place needed a  bread shop and a art gallery - there were very few handmade, truley local things  to buy in the area.  A T shirt made in China with the words Gozo on it didnt seem to cut it some how.

Oliver Cook is off-line
30 May 2013 16:19
artistoli
Photographer
artistoli
Malta

Quote from Victoria_Howard
I think its a excellent idea! 

When we were there we were saying the place needed a  bread shop and a art gallery - there were very few handmade, truley local things  to buy in the area.  A T shirt made in China with the words Gozo on it didnt seem to cut it some how.

If I get the gallery doing well that will totally be my next thing; a bread shop/bakery - you are totally right, the place really does need one for sure!

Thanks everyone for all the positive support - very much appreciated! There will be an open invite to all Purestorm members for the opening smiley
Been modging about in the shell that is the soon to be gallery today, discussing with local tradesmen and also attempting to deal with the myriad of government departments again. Have to keep going down to the bars to have a drink and take a step back as the insanity of it all keeps sinking in. Mind you, as all us creative types know only too well, if we waited until we really 'knew what we were doing' or had everything in place then we would never actually do anything.

From some emails I've had as well it appears many of us Purestormers are entrepreneurs in other fields too - must be something in the spirit. cheeky

Aimee Curry is off-line
15 June 2013 21:34
sexyswindler
Model
sexyswindler
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

Brilliant news! Congrats, I may be in touch
Follow me :) @aimee_curry

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Astramore fashion29 infinitelizzy Lord1982 shadowsfire
63jian Cheshunt83 cliffc djb1 JohnDentonPhoto Kentrichuk Kjoservices MarcXJR nemesis pb_photography philippahh photomart Picturemike Platidonio rscott360 spiritofwales stevegosh