Reminder Secure

wifes new boobs

Mark Haylett is off-line
28 May 2013 14:00
markyboy
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
wisbech

over the years i have been lucky enough to work with some truly stunning models and being married to ladyd39 has given me a unique insight to a models perspective as to what some models want from a shoot.but it has also made me appreciate how a model sees herself and after my wife decided to have breast surgery,i knew it wasnt for the sake of vanity,but more about feeling feminine again and being happy.since the moment my wife woke from her surgery she has not stopped smiling and for me thats priceless.ladyd39 is back and already planning shoot ideas and cannot wait to get back in front of the camera and full of confidence.

Andy Owen is off-linePlatinum Member
29 May 2013 11:52
Jake41
Photographer
Jake41
Hampshire
Petersfield/Old Woking

Not sure if well done is the right words. Having a model that is full of confidence is great. Having a wife that has not stopped smiling is bloody amazing.

So looking forward to seeing the results.
there's an apps for that...............simples

Andrew James is off-line
29 May 2013 17:30
hampshire_tog
Photographer

Hampshire

10 out of 10 to this man. Valuing what is valuable and important to your wife. we should all do that more often. I'm sure she really appreciates that, well done.

enjoy the results

Keith Griffiss is off-lineGold Member
10 June 2013 06:53
keith_g
Photographer
keith_g
Hampshire
Christchurch/Bournemouth

I think I can appreciate your wife's feelings. A model I'm friendly with had a boob job and on waking up sent me the text "I'm a woman!".

Mark Haylett is off-line
10 June 2013 11:48
markyboy
Photographer

Cambridgeshire
wisbech

thankyou guys,the change in diana is astonishing and she is now so happy and content and full of enthusiasm to get back in front of the camera again.she is constantly chatting about shoot ideas and trying on her outfits to see how different she now looks.however some of her outfits no longer fit,but for a good reason so still smiles all round.i can honestly say,this is one very happy girl.

diana is off-line
10 June 2013 12:00
ladyd39
Model

Cambridgeshire
wisbech

I am one very lucky lady for my husband to understand how I feel about myself and for paying for me to have my opp I can say hand on heart im so happy now with the way I look I just cant stop smiling happy happy happy

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Franka Karenr Koppite missloulou morganrose91 tortastic
6feet9 BrianJCollins carlssoninc Dom Eclipsephoto epsmith extra_mayo gerry99111 jackw liteangle mph nick34eh ownimage photo_phil photographybyfleur roger565 russbenwalker russml stavros swyftie