Published On Front Page of National Newspaper

Gary Chadwick is off-line
27 May 2013 03:13
cpi
Photographer

North Yorkshire
Skipton

Hi All

After leaving my job as a telecoms project manager of 20 years, to become a freelance photographer 1 year ago this weekend I just wanted to let everyone know its the best thing I have ever done.

Working in Sports and Music side of things and i,ve been published around 20 times this year in newspapers and magazines etc, but to mark my first year as a tog I this morning received a copy of The Royal Gazette (National Newspaper) of Bermuda where my image of Nahki Wells (Bradford City Forward) has made the front page with a 10 inch image and the headline Proud To Be Bermudian.

The image is of Nahki Wells holding the cup with the Bermuda flag in the Wembley dressing after Bradford City League 2 Play Off Final win last Saturday.

Cannot wait for the next 12 months.

Gary

KHV is off-line
27 May 2013 07:03
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

All good stuff Gary but perhaps by then you will stop referring to yourself as a "tog".

27 May 2013 07:34
shapeman
Photographer

Well Done
If everyone demanded peace instead of another television set, then there'd be peace. John Lennon

Bill Haley is off-lineSilver Member
27 May 2013 10:29
pompeytog
Photographer
pompeytog
Hampshire
Portsmouth

Quote from Keltica
All good stuff Gary but perhaps by then you will stop referring to yourself as a "tog".

How very dare a professional photographer refer to him/herself as a "tog". He'll be calling himself a "snapper" next.
How hard can it be?

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
roxsanniebel ryansd
Daddylonglense davidn dorrian eosfan geoffmarchant imageatthemill Images1854 jccj1 lify mlp Mwphotos plymjack powerbook92 Reynard scott24 stevegosh Steveh32 Steveharratt talldave68 vjmatt wayne Willjamieson