This thread is currently locked
Chrissie Red is off-line
26 May 2013 20:08
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I'm trying to log into worldpay to downgrade/cancel my subs for this website but it doesn't seem to be recognising my username/password (despite it being the username and email address my invoices are sent to). I have tried requesting a new password and its saying the account I'm trying to log into is valid but no email arrives with an option to change the password. The screen I'm currently seeing has no options of contacting worldpay via e-mail and the FAQ tells me to contact purestorm to cancel my "order" or log into the management system which I'm unable to do.

Anybody else had this problem?

Moderator Input  01:20
This problem regarding the WorldPay bank site has been drawn to webmaster attention.

Updated 10:15 ~ The webmaster is looking into this issue to see if there is a general problem.
If any member is having difficulty receiving a new password from WorldPay please check
your Spam Bin in case your service provider is filtering out emails coming from banks.

Purestorm uses WorldPay because it is the most secure online banking system available to us.

6 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777
Fluffypup Happysnappyj Rhadamanthus timwalton42 woody