Reminder Secure

Back..... with a book!

19 May 2013 11:19
markchambers
Photographer

Hi all
I've been away from the site for 6 months, I've been compiling and preparing my book "Windows and Doorways" which was published in March. Worldwide sales are going very well, better than I expected in fact. 

It's also available on Barnes & Noble, Waterstones in the USA and I'm waiting to hear about Waterstones in the UK.

Exciting stuff! Now I'm refreshed and ready to get on with the next two I have in the pipeline....
I'd put something really witty and urbane here if I thought anyone read this far down

Suzy Monty is off-line
19 May 2013 12:29
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Brilliant Mark! Well done and wish you lots of sales with your new book...

Suzy x
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

Jenny Wren is off-line
19 May 2013 13:02
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending
JennyWren
Dorset
Shaftesbury

Very cool dude! Well done.
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

Spooky is off-lineSilver Member
19 May 2013 13:20
Spooky
Photographer
Spooky
Hertfordshire
Kimpton, Hitchin

Brilliant stuff - very well done to you!
Just because you have a library card, it doesn't make you Yoda

Miss A is off-line
19 May 2013 17:30
AndreiaC
Model
AndreiaC
Dorset
Bournemouth

Thank you for adding me as the cover and also Inside, was a great pleasure working with you

31 May 2013 17:50
Tibby
Model

Congrats mark! Thanks for putting me in there! Ive put a link on my twitter xx love to Bex
Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.”

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
05 June 2013 13:01
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Wahey Mark
you deserve all the success, remember our shoot.....2 hours turned into 8 lol!

I still haven't got a copy do u have any at home I can come and buy??

I guess we should think about another shoot? not had an update for a while, and miss catching up with you and Bex xxx

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura georgiaiaxo Lilly_69 REDXXX
ansonphotography bbphotos bob casell Chadite eosfan GSC4X Ladiesman LowSociety mauricesimagery modelboutique philippahh read rod_m99 Shooting Steveh32 UrbanLensVisuals