Reminder Secure

Back..... with a book!

19 May 2013 12:19
markchambers
Photographer

Hi all
I've been away from the site for 6 months, I've been compiling and preparing my book "Windows and Doorways" which was published in March. Worldwide sales are going very well, better than I expected in fact. 

It's also available on Barnes & Noble, Waterstones in the USA and I'm waiting to hear about Waterstones in the UK.

Exciting stuff! Now I'm refreshed and ready to get on with the next two I have in the pipeline....
I'd put something really witty and urbane here if I thought anyone read this far down

Suzy Monty is off-line
19 May 2013 13:29
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Brilliant Mark! Well done and wish you lots of sales with your new book...

Suzy x
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

19 May 2013 14:02
JennyWren
Model
This member has been reset to pending

Very cool dude! Well done.
Shoes give me endorphins, endorphins make me happy, happy models don't stab photographers!

Spooky is off-lineSilver Member
19 May 2013 14:20
Spooky
Photographer
Spooky
Hertfordshire
Kimpton, Hitchin

Brilliant stuff - very well done to you!
Just because you have a library card, it doesn't make you Yoda

Miss A is off-line
19 May 2013 18:30
AndreiaC
Model
AndreiaC
Dorset
Bournemouth

Thank you for adding me as the cover and also Inside, was a great pleasure working with you

31 May 2013 18:50
Tibby
Model

Congrats mark! Thanks for putting me in there! Ive put a link on my twitter xx love to Bex
Your regrets aren't what you did, but what you didn't do. So I take every opportunity.”

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
05 June 2013 14:01
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

Wahey Mark
you deserve all the success, remember our shoot.....2 hours turned into 8 lol!

I still haven't got a copy do u have any at home I can come and buy??

I guess we should think about another shoot? not had an update for a while, and miss catching up with you and Bex xxx

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asheszlynn laine
ad360photo cliffc diphoto gadzooks2 iestyn keltica Kjoservices mlp PC9 philippahh skymouse steevrosewood Terry_Draper Yekim