Removing Message Image

This thread is currently locked
Dragon Graffix is off-line
18 May 2013 13:01
DragonGraffix
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Just a quick one trying to find this out for a model.

Would any of you kind folk be able to explain how to remove / replace the little image that is attached to the messages you send when viewed in someones in box.

The model in question has removed images from her profile, but this one still comes up next to her messages and she does not want it to appear anymore. I have tried to look how to do it but can't find anything.

Many thanks
"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." - Sophia Loren

Ken Smith is off-line
18 May 2013 13:07
Ken_Smith
Photographer
Ken_Smith
Nottinghamshire
Ashfield

I think it's the same image as used for a forum avatar so change it under "Edit your forum profile"...
David Wilder, Unemployed, 42, ROCK LEGEND. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV4NpAnDV8s

Purestorm is off-line
18 May 2013 14:14
Purestorm
Photographer

East Sussex

Instructions for changing your avatar are given in the FAQs link at the foot of every page..

Dragon Graffix is off-line
18 May 2013 14:37
DragonGraffix
Photographer

Hampshire
Portsmouth

Many thanks, it is done. I did not realise it was linked to the Forum avatar!
"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical." - Sophia Loren

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray astramore Harleypage maria_dyl SJH30
Cheshunt83 copperbronze Daddylonglense david1500 dg_Images Don_Dark donwinslow eosfan Essexjohn freddie H_M_D_P liteangle MauricesImagery MIB panda49 philippahh Photojames43 photomart rod_m99 Rscott360 stevegosh Studio4 Thunder_Photos tim_oh842 tphotog Wtphotos