Does This Happen to Anyone Else?

This thread is currently locked
Iain Thomson is off-linePlatinum Member
14 May 2013 15:55
IainT
Photographer
IainT
Bedfordshire

When you try to access your messages you get an error code. It happens all the time to me, has done for ages, but now its getting worse and is driving me nuts. More times than not when I try to access my messages I get this stupid error...doesn't matter whether its PC, Laptop or IPad, same error...honestly, it drives me nuts...and is potentially costly...there is only so many times the IPad will withstand being launched accross the room, the Laptop being thrown on the floor in disgust...my PC is used to being beaten, so I guess it will survive.

But I won't. Is it just me?...if not, something seriously needs to be done about it.
I tend to be a modest man, but then I do have a lot to be modest about.

14 May 2013 15:58
johnlp
Photographer

No, not me.

grisey is off-line
14 May 2013 16:05
grisey
Photographer

Clwyd

Happens to me all the time

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
14 May 2013 16:16
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

No ... but I give my computer a sound beating regardless.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
14 May 2013 16:17
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Sorry about that, I'm doing some maintenance on one of our servers tonight which should sort out the issue.

If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Czechbeauty ElleLaura fionafelony jessicaxroyal kkoch Michelledefeo1 xamberx
2webmedia ansonphotography digitizer eosfan ewanmenzies frank4 GlasgowPhotographer GSC4X Ladiesman mlp panda49 Photojames43 pixelking Rscott360 stevegosh Steveh32 TinDolls