Reminder Secure

Yellow 24

13 May 2013 19:32
PaulManuell
Photographer

A man, feeling unwell, goes to his doctor.

After a few tests, the doctor says to the man, "I'm sorry but I've got some really bad news for you, you've got Yellow 24."

"Yellow 24? What's that?" asks the man.

"It's a disease which causes your blood to turn yellow and it kills you within 24 hrs," the doctor replies. "There's no known cure, so I suggest you go home and make the most of your last day."

Devastated, the man goes home and breaks the news to his wife. After many tears shed between them, the man asks his wife if there's one last thing she'd like him to do for her. Thinking about it for a while, the wife eventually says, "I've been going to the bingo all the years we've been married, and in all that time you've never once gone with me. It would make me so happy if you were to go with me tonight."

The man agrees, and that night they go to the bingo together. With the first 4 numbers called, the man wins 10 pounds for getting 4 corners. Then on the same card he wins 50 pounds for a line. Next, again on the same card, he wins 1000 pounds for a full house. Finally, and once again on the same card, he wins 50,000 pounds on the national game.

The bingo caller calls the man to the stage. "Son," says the caller to the man, "I've been calling bingo numbers for 50 years, and in all that time I've never known anyone to win 4 corners, a line, a full house AND the national game, and all on the same card. You must be the luckiest man alive."

"Lucky?!!" screams the man, "LUCKY?!! I've got Yellow 24!"

"F*** me!" exclaims the bingo caller, "You've won the raffle too."

Razoir is off-line
14 May 2013 02:50
JeromeRazoir
Photographer
JeromeRazoir
Devon
Crediton

Be ashamed. Be VERY ashamed!
Who but a jazz man would say of Bridget Bardot, "Man, what key is she in?"

14 May 2013 03:28
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from JeromeRazoir
Be ashamed. Be VERY ashamed!

No!

JSP is onlinePlatinum Member
15 May 2013 07:29
Ladiesman
Photographer
Ladiesman
Leicestershire
Leicestershire

I like it
I’m sorry about the white jacket with ties at the back. My doctor says I’ve made excellent progress and I will be released from Broadmoor on Tuesday; fancy a shoot on Wednesday!?

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
16 May 2013 03:47
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Shocking 

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

16 May 2013 05:09
PaulManuell
Photographer

To whoever separated my original post into paragraphs - thank you. I've only got mobile internet, and even if I put mssgs into paragraphs myself, when it gets submitted it just comes out as one long mssg.

Mad Mod is off-line
16 May 2013 05:32
MadMod
Make-up Artist
MadMod
West Sussex

Quote from PaulManuell
To whoever separated my original post into paragraphs - thank you.

You're welcome. It was a bit difficult to read it as one single paragraph.

Jimmy Lee is off-line
25 May 2013 19:44
simpleharmonicmotion
Photographer

Essex

'Every cloud has a silver lining'comes to mind.

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs chandni23 chloejade25 ellamae10 Lilly_69 Natalie120525 poppylapilule zavego
ad360photo biggles485 Blancho cwillyshootit gordon Kjoservices Ladiesman liteangle mlp modelboutique peteb redmedia rod_m99 Rtnphotography scottmcccxiv Steveh32 thelook
harbourstudio