Paul Hodson is off-line
16 May 2013 13:01
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from Tansy_Blue
Some do, but my experience is that it all balances in the end - the number of people who won't shoot shaven models balances the number of people who won't shoot natural models. So it might make a difference to the individuals you work with, but overall, roughly the same amount of work. (Outside of glamour/adult.)

Indeed! 

Mind you as I don't shoot nude - I can't say it influences me anyway! cheeky

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

beauvoir is off-line
28 May 2013 13:40
beauvoir
Model
beauvoir
Birmingham
Birmingham

Ruby Rosetta has a full bush and seems to be consistently busy with work, and not just on fetish websites.

Ratana Rose is off-line
29 May 2013 05:55
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

I dont necessarily know about market demands but ive pretty much always been mid ground

I hate no hair as it make me feel like a child (and thats not sexy )
I dislike full on bush as its unkempt (but easy upkeep I guess as you dont have to do anything)

anything inbetween is fine I think, even if its long trim it back a bit so its not burst out the sides of everything and having some gives you so many options (I usually have either a wide Brazilian or Hitler but if i was more talented id love a little heart shape lol)

no ones ever said anything bad about mine

Megan Reynolds is off-line
29 May 2013 08:31
LadylikeMedia
Photographer
LadylikeMedia
Bristol
Bristol

For our nude work we don't really care on whther there is hair or not, I very much think its a personal decision, but we don't really use 'full on bush' models. It needs to be kept neat.

Simon Chan is off-line
29 May 2013 12:14
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from HowardJ
Try uknaturalmodels on here. I think he's based on the south coast.

Failing that try a trip to New Zealand.

That is down below, I mean down under

SuzyLaura is off-line
02 June 2013 07:18
SuzyLaura
Model

Hampshire
southampton

Hi there,

I was quite hairy last year and did get alot of hairy shoots which paid very well and were great fun

as some others have said you will need to grow for quite some time so be prepared for that

Suzy

Miss Distania is off-line
04 June 2013 13:42
maxina
Model
maxina
London
london

Hairy shoots pay well but growing time is usually around 3 months for the main adult sites, this can sometimes hinder other work.

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
WestRockCareers
photofrank Shootonlocation snappytim