self tanning....and reaching ur back!

Jenelle_James is off-line
08 May 2013 19:35
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

if i get a tan i have it done in a salon using a spray system so i never have to worry about missing areas, however people seem to be managing fine on self tanning, after reading a thread recently on st.moritz ad people saying how good it looks and they apply it with a mit, it did make mewonder if ur tanning alone and dont have anyone else to help, how do u get ur back, especially the middle? dont want a white patch there lol

Charlie Z  is off-lineSilver Member
09 May 2013 03:27
zoepinknose
Model
zoepinknose
Spain
albox Almeria

St Moriz used to be my favourite tan when I was a self tanner I also applied with the mitt however the boyfriends job was to do my back and butt!!!!
Never a dull moment

Fisherface is off-line
09 May 2013 09:08
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I can manage it, but I have long arms like a chimpanzee!

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
10 May 2013 15:20
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Surely somebody is going to volenteer their services? I can't I live too far away.

Jenelle_James is off-line
10 May 2013 16:07
Jenelle_James
Model
Jenelle_James
Lancashire
BURNLEY

lol relying on ones self is the best way....im talking in terms of nobody else being around, surely people do it by themselves

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
11 May 2013 01:34
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from paulford
Surely somebody is going to volenteer their services? I can't I live too far away.

Should have used spell check volunteer.

Samantha Huggins is off-line
13 June 2013 10:50
_SamanthaHug
Model
_SamanthaHug
East Sussex
Brighton

I use st moriz, I find its the most natural looking tan I've tried! Always apply before you go to bed and shower in the morning to get the most natural look. I get my boyfriend to do my back too haha!

Baybee is off-lineSilver Member
24 June 2013 09:49
AndreyaW
Model
AndreyaW
Dorset
Bournemouth

This is a hard one, I really struggle to reach my back cos of my chest...I have a back brush which I cover with a cloth and then put fake tan on it and reach for the back while watching in the mirror, its the only way I can do it!
If you got someone around that can help, then that's the best option. my bf refuses to touch fake tan, cos he hates me selling of ryvitta!!!

24 June 2013 10:20
laurenlangley
Model

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Velvotan-Self-Folding-Back-Applicator/dp/B008DBWJCK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372083607&sr=8-1&keywords=tan+back+applicator

There are loads of other good ones around, St Tropez does one for a start x
I couldn't give a ha'penny jizz for your´╗┐ Internet-assembled philosophy

Carina Gill is off-line
19 December 2013 12:25
carina199121
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

North Yorkshire
Richmond

i use st tropez and i put the mitt on a body spray bottle to reach my back. comes out perfect everytime!
xx

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
KinkyKaycee Missminiskirt toxicinnocence
alanbassettphotography ansonphotography Cliff Creativedge dave1980 DAVEYC djb1 Dolayley Don_Dark Hioctane James7799 jccj1 john2017 JohnDentonPhoto keltica Kjoservices mg mike0048 Philski photomart photostevo psn RealityImaging Reynard ricciarelli steveh32 Steveharratt Twilightphotography