Wanted, a crocidile Sandwich!

White Python is off-line
08 May 2013 03:47
WhitePython
Photographer
WhitePython
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Strange request, but is anyone here arty enough to be able to draw a cartoon style, black line drawing (maybe in marker pen, that sort of thing) of a crocodile sandwich?

I want to use it for a logo, so would need to scan it, and be able to save it as a TIFF or something like that. Unless someone can actually draw it in a graphics package...my art is not that good.

You would be surprised at the lack of crocodile sandwiches in clipart searches on google!

raw and the cooked is off-line
08 May 2013 11:56
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Waiter, a crocodile sandwich,and make it snappy!

fitnude is off-line
09 May 2013 11:56
actiongirl
Model

London

what a waste! Could have had a matching designer handbag, shoes and belt.

Malc is off-lineSilver Member
09 May 2013 13:55
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

Can you expand a bit on the concept of a crocodile sandwich? I'm not sure I can visualise it.

Suzy Monty is off-line
09 May 2013 14:13
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

Saw this on Facebook...surprise
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

White Python is off-line
09 May 2013 14:17
WhitePython
Photographer
WhitePython
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

Ha ha...saw a few of those on Google images and so on. As it happens, a guy on another forum has drawn me one...it's fab!

Sorted!

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
georgiaiaxo Lilly_69 lynnesel Tabz
Andyk D_H_P duncanjames gkeesuk Jamespaulphotos johntisbury jonnar42 joolsy jskazza Ladiesman lify metro Moodie PepperPackshots poah skeggartphoto stevegosh thelook wacTony westend_portfolios