Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

Yes, for pro-am it is 402 ppi....

07 May 2013 07:54
catherine_s
Model

Thanks all, I've sent some off to photobox to see how they look. If they are good I'll send some more off, if not I'll try somewhere else.
They gave me a green smiley face to say that they were the right size for the size I of print I wanted (some of them weren't the right shape or big enough). So if they come out badly, I will have no hesitation in sending them back!

Rod Macdonald is off-line
07 May 2013 08:17
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

Quote from Paulie10
Photobox have all the top imaging equipment the expensive companies have .... I use them up to 30 x 45 prints for exhibitions and also the larger canvas's ... I always recommend to my clients when only supplying images .... They are quick too and eager to sort out any problems you may have .... Blimey, sounds like I should work for their marketing dept (which I don't ... I just think they are good Catherine)

Best wishes,
Paul

I reckon they're pretty good, and very efficient.

Rod Macdonald is off-line
07 May 2013 08:17
rod_m99
Photographer
rod_m99
Cambridgeshire
Cambridge

Quote from Paulie10
Photobox have all the top imaging equipment the expensive companies have .... I use them up to 30 x 45 prints for exhibitions and also the larger canvas's ... I always recommend to my clients when only supplying images .... They are quick too and eager to sort out any problems you may have .... Blimey, sounds like I should work for their marketing dept (which I don't ... I just think they are good Catherine)

Best wishes,
Paul

I reckon they're pretty good, and very efficient.

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24 Katieann1
AaronKent Davidhunt dby47 Foxwellphoto George99 jccj1 Kjoservices nickdandalos Platidonio redbaron skymouse Spiritofwales stevegosh Thunder_Photos