Reminder Secure

Amazon Wish list?

20 May 2013 06:40
Bhaddickx
Model

i would like to do this but don't think i have the guts!

zoepinknose  is off-lineSilver Member
20 May 2013 07:24
zoepinknose
Model
zoepinknose
Spain
albox Almeria

Quote from Bhaddickx

Nothing to lose
Never a dull moment

20 May 2013 08:29
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Bhaddickx

Go on, just do it. As Zoe's just said, you've nothing to lose. If you do take the plunge and go for it, though, keep us posted on here how it goes

Rich G is off-line
20 May 2013 15:24
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

Go for it Becki - I'll buy you something!
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

20 May 2013 17:49
JadedRed
Model

Quote from PaulManuell
I totally agree. After all, there's nothing materialistic about the £2000 corner sofa, £10000 Hollywood smile, £800 Creme de la mer rescue collection (eh, you what?), £3500 Christian Louboutin shoes, £18000 Audi TT and £5000 new boobs that make up her wishlist, is there?

Since i don't think you can buy love, freedom and world peace on Amazon i'm not entirely sure that's a fair criteria to judge her on.

Ratana Rose is off-line
20 May 2013 18:12
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

I dont even let strangers buy me a drink in a pub (even my other half wasn't allowed to buy me drink until we where offical)

20 May 2013 19:29
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from JadedRed
i don't think you can buy love, freedom and world peace on Amazon

Very true. But if she's not materialistic there's nothing to stop her asking her admirers to donate the thousands of pounds that the 'wants' on her wish list cost to charities instead. But then I suppose that would mean her having to drive bangers, look after and make the most of the teeth and boobs she's already got, wear high street branded shoes and sit on a DFS sofa, and that would never do, would it?

James Paul is off-lineSilver Member
22 May 2013 12:26
Jamespaulphotos
Photographer

North Yorkshire
Scarborough

Iam wiht paul,Kelly is Actually a charming girl and Special friend.

Samantha Huggins is off-line
12 June 2013 15:38
_SamanthaHug
Model
_SamanthaHug
East Sussex
Brighton

Thanks for the replies!

I agree, fair play to those who do have one, I only looked into it when I got asked if I had one and didn't quite get it lol! Kinda understand it for birthdays/christmas etc. A lot of people have said go for it but I'm still not sure haha! I usually hate people buying stuff for me!

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Coupymate ElleLaura QueenDeeVa01
anochecer bbphotos bdfoto chicimages david1500 dorrian Essexjohn FlyingShot GSC4X Hugh humphries joolsy JRFox keltica lysander Matt1988 monochromeset panda49 philippahh redbaron rscott360 Scotography stevegosh sultanrahi5566 tigerman viewphotographic whitepython Willjamieson