Samantha Huggins is off-line
05 May 2013 11:26
_SamanthaHug
Model
_SamanthaHug
East Sussex
Brighton

Hiya,

I have had a few people ask me if I had an Amazon Wishlist, I'm guessing this is like a fan thing so that people can send you things if they would like to? I've seen lots of other models putting links up to theirs, but is the buyer able to see your home address?

Was thinking of doing one but not too sure, quite confused about how it works and I don't want people being able to see my address of course!

Just wondered if any other models on here have one too?

05 May 2013 12:17
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Perhaps you should first ask yourself what these "people" want in return for "sending you stuff".
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

Samantha Huggins is off-line
05 May 2013 12:49
_SamanthaHug
Model
_SamanthaHug
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Socialdisaster
Perhaps you should first ask yourself what these "people" want in return for "sending you stuff".

Yeah I do wonder about that!

Chrissie Red is off-line
05 May 2013 13:04
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

No the buyer does not see your home address.

I know some models add things like clothing etc to their list and they will pose for photographs in whatever they are sent so maybe they send images of them wearing the outfit to the buyer. Also things like birthdays/christmas's - believe it or not some people just like buying pretty ladies nice things - slightly crazy but hey ho the models who regularly receive gifts don't seem to complain.

Peter Hague is off-line
05 May 2013 14:07
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Go for it, go all the way, who knows what you'll end up with!

http://princesskellyfox.com/things-i-need/
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

Amber West is off-line
06 May 2013 01:57
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

Quote from PeterH
Go for it, go all the way, who knows what you'll end up with!

Wow!  Easy to please, isn't she?
Fairplay to the folk who do have Amazon wishlists, last time I made one (under my real name), couldn't even seem to get my loved ones to buy for me on special occasions (they insisted they wanted to get me 'surprises' instead, lol!)

tomhl is off-line
06 May 2013 06:05
tomhl
Photographer
tomhl
Ayrshire
Dumfries,Ayr,Carlisle,Glasgow,Manchester

Hmmm, she doesn't come acoss as a materialistic gold digger.
Shame she can't put brain cells on the list, as anyone who wants an Audi TT is obviously missing a few.

My imagination wants to see the vivid colours of reality .

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
06 May 2013 12:14
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

I've seen several girls talking about having had things bought for them from their Amazon wishlists, gifts from ardent fans; the majority of people don't seem to expect anything back, it's a bit like sending a gift or letter to a celebrity, they know the chance of ever hearing back is probably nil but they still want to show their appreciation. Some are thrilled just to get a 'thank you' if possible. You will almost certainly get people who expect 'something' back but you meet people like that all the time, in all walks of life; people who offer something only to get something out of you. By then, you've already got that boxset you wanted, so it doesn't matter, lol. If the fans can't see home addresses, then fair play to those models who have a strong enough fanbase to receive fan gifts; I'd do it.
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

06 May 2013 16:37
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from PeterH

Blimey, I was gonna make up a wish list for myself of a chicken jalfrezi and pilau rice, but after reading hers I might push the boat out and add a naan bread to it

Rich G is off-line
07 May 2013 00:28
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

It's all down to financial circumstances really. I'm with Paul and would consider a takeaway a treat but if I was worth millions then I'd happily buy Kelly a sofa or pair of shoes. In all fairness, she is a personal friend of mine though! (and actually a sweet and charming girl who appreciates there's more to life than materialistic things).
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
blurob Charlotte90 DareMeDD ElleLaura kategrimsby RoxyMendez Stephieb27 Winterlilly
azurphotos BOBREEVES chicimages Dave@studio99 Essexjohn hjphoto nickdandalos redbaron redmedia robhillphoto simon007 skymouse sniffer Studio1 Willjamieson