Reminder Secure

Photographers?

KerriDawn is off-line
27 April 2013 14:59
Starryeyed89
Model
Starryeyed89
Highland

Just wanna see who all the award winning photographers are that are in Scotland? Just curious
Available for shoots in Scottish Highlands. Beautiful countryside locations within easy reach.

OldMaster is off-line
28 April 2013 04:26
OldMaster
Photographer
OldMaster
Hertfordshire
Harpenden

There is a search facility by area....why not check it out then you will know who to contact!

28 April 2013 05:21
_Maz_
Model

Does winning an award really matter? It's not necessarily the best indication of quality.
Do a search for various areas in Scotland and you'll find some amazing photographers!

Scottish Alternative Model, represented by Spirit Model Management. Just a wee bit bonkers ;) www.kasuminoir.co.uk

KerriDawn is off-line
28 April 2013 05:30
Starryeyed89
Model
Starryeyed89
Highland

Not saying it matters, and I know you can find some amazing photographers without awards. I am just curious to who has won ones.
Available for shoots in Scottish Highlands. Beautiful countryside locations within easy reach.

28 April 2013 06:56
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Do you even know what "awards" you are looking for them to have won? Or, going by your previous thread ("rant") in which people told you to go and look, are you simply looking for a list of people who have won something (and so "must" be good) so you can see if they'll work with you, as opposed to actually looking?
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

KerriDawn is off-line
28 April 2013 06:59
Starryeyed89
Model
Starryeyed89
Highland

Just awards for their work. I'm not looking for someone to work with just now. I am just asking who has won awards in this area..

" Hibby " is off-line
28 April 2013 07:25
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Highland
Inverness

Not an award but I achieved the distinction of Associateship of the Royal Photographic Society for my nudes and portraiture and am based in the Highlands.
"A technically perfect photograph can be the worlds most boring picture" Andreas Feininger

KerriDawn is off-line
28 April 2013 07:47
Starryeyed89
Model
Starryeyed89
Highland

Aw wow well done, bet you were well chuffed with that one!

" Hibby " is off-line
28 April 2013 08:07
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Highland
Inverness

Quote from Starryeyed89
Aw wow well done, bet you were well chuffed with that one!

I certainly was

"A technically perfect photograph can be the worlds most boring picture" Andreas Feininger

Paul Jones is off-line
28 April 2013 09:18
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Link

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
caz0054 hayleyrooney pinklilly Tashaholz
bazza53 dorrian jayfish jccj1 Jobbo51 keltica Ladiesman mauricesimagery mikeA mlp MrDL nik300 ownimage RealityImaging Spiritofwales steveh32 tms Vinceb Willy_O