Proud Dad moment

Paul Thompson is off-linePlatinum Member
30 May 2013 19:47
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Hampshire
Fareham

I've no idea where their inspiration comes from, I've heard loads of references to Siouxsie and the Banshees. However, not my sort of music at all I'm an Andrea Bocelli man myself. I know NME raves over them and articles / critics give mixed reviews, I liken them to Marmite, you either love them or hate them. I also know that someone is buying their music, Gemma is missing my birthday for a third US tour next month, the last two earlier this year were both sold out. 
When going through Hell don't stop!

11 September 2013 17:29
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Hampshire
Fareham

Savages seem to be the outsiders at 10/1 however they are up against some stiff opposition but then only 12 acts are nominated so the girls should be very proud of their achievements getting in to the line up for this award: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/music/music-news/10302250/Mercury-Prize-2013-who-are-this-years-nominees.html

nigel kent is off-line
11 September 2013 19:15
sirspread
Photographer
sirspread
Avon
bath

5th in the betting ...top price 9/1 now
not without a chance
good luck

12 September 2013 13:30
Biggles485
Photographer
Biggles485
Hampshire
Fareham

Quote from sirspread
5th in the betting ...top price 9/1 now not without a chance good luck

Thank you for this. I was always told to take a horse at 9/1, so will put a few pounds on them at the weekend! Fingers crossed

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson Karenr samanthajane4
baddo Cheshunt83 cliffc ElegantCaptures Ladiesman mlp modelboutique orca_photography PDCPhotos poah redbaron riddell steveh32