This thread is currently locked
Ankesenamun is off-line
19 April 2013 16:04
Ankesenamun
Model
Ankesenamun
Essex
Chelmsford

Sorry me again, can anyone answer this one?

I have a couple of members 1 I have a booking with and 1 not yet! I have noticed that I now cannot reply to any messages as it states they are suspended. How do I know if I should still go for my casting (hopefully should be) and now cannot let the other member know what I wish to do. Bit of a conumdrum here.

Thanks in advance....again

Moderator Input
Advice given to OP - attention is also drawn to this long-standing Advisory Topic

Reasons for Suspension

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
19 April 2013 16:11
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Do you know if the person is on other sites? If so then it may be worth joining that site and emailing them there.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Ankesenamun is off-line
19 April 2013 16:20
Ankesenamun
Model
Ankesenamun
Essex
Chelmsford

Hiya, I have no idea if they are to be honest so frustrating not sure what to do for next week. Its over 2 hours and cannot check all is okay for the shoot. also thanks for the reply

Chrissie Red is off-line
19 April 2013 16:26
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I generally google the name of people I'm going to be working with so I can see their work on other sites or other references.
Without causing to alarm you it might be better to message the admins on here and just ask them for the reasons, they probably wont be able to tell you but if its a safety concern or he has been a nuisance to other models then they should be able to give you a bit of a heads up.

Ankesenamun is off-line
19 April 2013 16:38
Ankesenamun
Model
Ankesenamun
Essex
Chelmsford

Thanks Chrissie, I will do that now hopefully sort it all out so I know what I am doing :-)

Take care hun xx

4 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
mghphoto photostevo Pictureimage Steveh32