Reminder Secure

Models- what do you eat?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
fitnude is off-line
13 May 2014 13:11
actiongirl
Model

London

I have a sea food diet. See food...and eat it.

chris is off-line
01 December 2014 17:08
chrisrobbopt
Model

Lincolnshire
lincoln

As a pt also i do body transformations, deal with physique competitors and of course other models, to push their workload up from having a 'more desired' physique in the eyes of a photographer, anyone interest is welcome to discuss via message as i have a lot of online pt clients getting incredible results from tailored nurtition and training plans, whether it be gym or home based

16 December 2014 11:24
cm480
Model

In all honesty I don't exercise much. There is a gym on the uni campus, although I don't have time (or the money ). I do a bit of dance occasionally but have stopped until late Jan. i would like to tone up a little though...
I don't have a fixed diet, usually what's cheap or in the cupboard.
I do like peanut butter though and have had lots of cravings for it even though it's not that healthy. I'm a vegetarian and don't get enough protein so that might explain it.
I do like a milk based breakfast so cereal or porridge is a great a pretty good start. Also, seeded bead is quite nice- lots of fibre. Try and have a 5 a day too.

21 December 2014 17:37
emmwood
Model

I eat what I want, when I want, but never let myself feel overly full. But then I also have the responsibility of caring for two horses everyday, do gymnastics training 10+ hours a week, live in a top floor flat so major stair running just to smoke, and do a LOT of walking. I guess I burn off the things I shouldn't eat!

Paul Hodson is off-line
22 December 2014 12:24
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from emmwood
I eat what I want, when I want, but never let myself feel overly full. But then I also have the responsibility of caring for two horses everyday, do gymnastics training 10+ hours a week, live in a top floor flat so major stair running just to smoke, and do a LOT of walking. I guess I burn off the things I shouldn't eat!

Probably better to walk up the stairs - and not smoke!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray fashion29 Miguel Winterlilly
bengie clarmike dorrian GerryS2 gshocker30 keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman MauricesImagery MIB mlp philippahh Photo_phil poah Rhadamanthus ricciarelli Richard99 RupertRudd smooth_image steveh32 Stuh