Reminder Secure

Models- what do you eat?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
23 April 2013 18:25
Tefnut
Model
This member has been suspended

I'm vegan I snack a lot (too often) usually have 1-2 meals a day ummm I drink mostly water and wine :-) i'm looking into eating more raw foods atm....try to convert my diet to eating half raw

Lucie-Jae is off-line
24 April 2013 02:09
lucie_jae
Model
lucie_jae
Surrey
Kingston

I'm pretty sure my diet is terrible.....
Before I had my daughter my motabelism was great and I could eat what I wanted whenever I wanted without excessive exercise (Zumba twice a week).
Now, here's my diet:
Breakfast: tea, milk and 1.5 sugars, maybe a biscuit or two.
Lunch: whatever my little girl has left so maybe a chicken nugget or a fish cake. Sometimes il have super noodles with cheese!
Snacks: fruit or chocolate.... Numerous times a day lol. God knows how many cups of tea.
Dinner: always a big meal, roast dinner, lasagne, probably anything fattening! I always have dinner late too about 9!!

I do exercise when I can by running, cardio, Pilates etc but with a 15 month old on my own I don't get much "me-time"

So yeah my diet is awful, looking at some of the others on here I should probably change up! Thanks for posting

Phil is off-line
24 April 2013 03:54
Phillipa87
Model
Phillipa87
Hampshire
Aldershot

I'm a meat-eater all the way, I don't diet and never have I just eat what I fancy in moderation.
On a typical day I tend to have rice mixed with tuna and spring onions with low fat mayo, it's nice and simple but really filling.
Dinners vary from the occasional pizza, to something like comfort food such as bangers and mash or spaghetti on toast etc.
I tend to snack on stuff like sultanas, tea, water, chocolate (it's my weakness!) and grated cheese.

My eating style is very much a grazer, I can't eat 3 big main meals a day as I've got a sensitive stomach, but along with my weight training regime and lots of walking, standing at 6ft and about 11st, it does me well

Phil
"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A bird will fall frozen dead from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself"

digineil is off-line
24 April 2013 09:50
digineil
Photographer
digineil
Staffordshire

Quote from acme
Photographers - what do you eat?? It's nearly 11:30 and I'm outside my local KFC waiting for it to open.

I have been a vegan for nearly 20 years  but not for health reasons.  I eat anything I want as long as it's not from a animal.  I was never a fan of Mcdonalds, KFC, etc even before I was vegan.  

KerriDawn is off-line
24 April 2013 13:48
Starryeyed89
Model
Starryeyed89
Highland

I eat a healthy varied diet.

breakfast - Cereal, porridge, muller rice, eggs (poached), wholemeal bagels with like honey/peanut butter or something on the. I also put Linseed in my cereals/porridges and muller rice.

Lunch - either a wrap or a bagel or even soup etc.

Dinner - Varies from fish/chicken/beef etc lots of veg and either chips or potatoes.

I try to drink 2litres of water a day and only have one or two cups of tea/coffee a day and also drink green tea.

I cut out chocolate/crisps most of the week and treat myself every so often. I also work out twice a week (intense workouts as i have a PT)

If you want to message me and chat a bit more about it hun feel free xxx

Available for shoots in Scottish Highlands. Beautiful countryside locations within easy reach.

Tracey louise Sheppard is off-lineSilver Member
24 April 2013 14:20
stacey146
Model
stacey146
Worcestershire
worcester

hi to all im 40 years old
i still eat any time a day any thing i want including everything we shouldnt and i workout one hour a week at my pole dancing class but i do loads walking with my job
but i not wired up correct either lol

25 April 2013 08:50
Dani-Elle
Model

I love bran flakes or porridge for breakfast though I only put a smidge of milk on my oats just enough to stick them together because I can't stand the look of it when made properly - long story!

After breakfast I'm usually full until later in the afternoon and then enjoy a portion of fish/lean meat or quorn with a generous portion of veg - you can get really creative with flavours/herbs and spices at this point and although my combinations of protein source vs. veg are usually quite wacky I eat what I enjoy.

Supper -often serial, I'm not a great fan of toast but love Hovis seed sensations bread untoasted with margarine also.

Fruit snacks - love grapes and fresh orange juice, I also have a tendency of taking raw vegetables with me to much on the train to and from shoots.

Indian takeaway is a yummy weekly indulgence too.
If a job is worth doing, Is worth doing right.

Angel3 is off-lineSilver Member
26 April 2013 04:04
angelique110
Model
angelique110
West Sussex
worthing

I'm really not the best person to ask

breakfast- toast
lunch- maybe a sandwich of some sort
dinner- whatevers around

and i snack on muller corners and those healthy bar type things.
occasionally i'll have a couple of slices of cheese or something too.

Angel3 is off-lineSilver Member
26 April 2013 04:04
angelique110
Model
angelique110
West Sussex
worthing

I'm really not the best person to ask

breakfast- toast
lunch- maybe a sandwich of some sort
dinner- whatevers around

and i snack on muller corners and those healthy bar type things.
occasionally i'll have a couple of slices of cheese or something too.

Hugh is off-lineGold Member
26 April 2013 06:30
Hugh
Photographer
Hugh
Dyfed
Aberystwyth

Have a look at the label on the "healthy bars"... more sugar than some chocolate bars.
It's not Fine Art just because it's in Black and White.

9 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
CintraXX QueenDeeVa01 Shanti
ad360photo ElegantCaptures nemesis rscott360 Stevedphoto Terry20