Reminder Secure

Models- what do you eat?

This thread is being watched by 1 person
15 April 2013 09:18
River
Model

We all know its important to exercise regularly and eat well, especially as a model. So Im just wondering, models- what is your diet like?

I personally tend to snack throughout the day- but mainly on fruit and nuts. I always eat breakfast, usually a few crumpets or cereal with soya milk (I was diagnosed with lactose intolerance as a child and although its not so bad now, I dont take the chance with drinking lots of cows milk!). Lunch is always different, and for dinner I tend to eat a lot of stir frys, soups, curries, baked sweet potatoes and homemade tortilla pizzas! But I am also a big chocolate fan and can't resist the odd malted milk biscuit frownI only drink green tea, i can drink 8+ mugs on a study day!

"I do this because Im having fun. The minute I stop having fun, I'll just walk away"- Heath Ledger

15 April 2013 09:32
Kalygulina
Model
This member has been reset to pending

tea without sugar and milk, eggs, meat and veg for breakfast and lunch. No carbs until after 6pm. So no snacking and plenty of water. The only exercise I do is squatting before brekkie, and after lunch. Walking at least a mile too.

Helen G is off-line
15 April 2013 11:21
HelenGibson
Model
HelenGibson
Warwickshire
Rugby

Honestly.. I eat rubbish, well that's a lie I eat well, I snack, I hate salads though! I'm a waitress, so running round doing my job is my exercise and walking my puppies. But then i have a wicked metabolism thankfully =] and my tea is milk & two sugars!

Chrissie Red is off-line
15 April 2013 11:50
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Today - as an example...

I had toast in the morning - I could actually live on toast and its got to be drowning in butter, a salad for lunch (nothing fancy it just filled the hunger hole) and tonight I think its quiche with half a plate full of boiled fresh veg (smothered in butter) :-) I also had 3 chocolate coins which I found in the rather bare "random food type stuff we got for christmas" cupboard.

Tea - milk and two sugars is the only way to have it.

Most days though (eek I shouldn't admit this) but I don't eat anything all day until night time, if I feel hungry I will have a bit of toast. I don't really do fruit, I do drink quite a lot of fresh apple juice though - it says it counts as 1 of my 5 a day so technically thats some fruit in my diet. If I'm working I will have toast before I leave and take a little oath/rasiny/nutty type snack bar with me.

I have pizza/chicken/fish/pasta as the main part of my meal once a week. (My partner and I pretty much have identical shopping lists every week). Occasionally we will go wild and get something different but we usually have at least 2 generous portions of boiled veg with everything apart from pizza/pasta.

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
15 April 2013 18:16
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Hello!
Mmm I love curry but stay away from it as it's full of cream (my fave one is)

I have crumpets for brekkie with fat free total yoghurt and jam...awesome! or oats with choc protein powder!!

I eat chicken, steak, wholemeal bread/pasta/rice the rest of the time with some veg

Jesfish is off-line
15 April 2013 18:25
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

I'm a vegan.  I eat lots of rice and vegetables, thai curries, pasta, allsorts really.  I eat healthy food but I tend to eat too much most of the time coz I'm a piggy! OINK!

ImperfectRose is off-lineSilver Member
16 April 2013 04:43
SoftGentle
Model
SoftGentle
Greater Manchester
Leigh

I pretty much eat the same everyday unless.shooting.then.i.treat myself.to.a.macdonalds.lol but.normal.days i have cerial.or seeded bread for breakfast for dinner i usually have pasta and cheese sauce or a bowl of beg with a bit of salt.and pepper for tea i usually have potato wedges or chips homemade with whatecer tickles.my.taste buds lol.beans egg etc. and i dont usually.snack through the day i have another bowl of.cerial.or toast for supper. i drink plenty flavoured water and pure orange.juice with plenty.bits and i take plenty.multivitamins and codliver oil. and fish oils. my diet has never failed.me.im. still a size 6-8 weighing.6 and a half to 7 stone plus i have a fast metabolism xxx

Ratana Rose is off-line
16 April 2013 04:53
RattusRock
Model
RattusRock
County Durham
durham

im vegetarian but probably eat quite bad

before my son i was lovely an slim (with no cellulite) at 5'7" and 7 stone because ive been a veggie since 3 and had a very low dairy/saturated fat level... i however drank my own body weight in milk while pregnant (and yet still my back teeth crumbled apart ) i put on 2-3 stone now im 5'8" (still growing for some weird reason gone up 2 shoe sizes in 4 years ) and 9.5 stone

my old diet prior to son was, quorn, bread, pasta, sweercorn, microchips, asda garlic sauce and bbq sauce and vodka/pepsi basically all i ever ate

my knew diet post son is more varied but just as bad in other ways, now i eat lots of veggie burgers, rice, pasta, salad, falafal, pizza, quorn, bread, vegetarian hot dogs, beans, sweetcorn, chips, sprite and energy drinks (normally blue charge or monster)

probably eat veggie burgers, chips and pasta most though but although i still dont tend to eat eggs or drink milk i have become very aware just how much cheese is in everything now a days (im blaming that for being fat lol )

saying all that though compared to a lot of people i know i have the healthiest diet ever lol my partner picks anything green or vegetable looking out of his food

dont eat chocolate much either, i prefer jelly but its hard to find with out all kinds of beef or pork in when i do eat chocolate though its either white with strawberry or dark with hazelnuts dont like milk chocolate at all

Jen Somerfield ♥ is off-lineGold Member
16 April 2013 06:24
JenSomerfield
Model
JenSomerfield
Bristol
Bristol

A typical day - chocolate porridge (I haven't skipped breakfast in years, I plan my life around food), vegetarian ham sandwich with steamed carrots and salt and vinegar crisps, banana and a kitkat. I will then eat various crap throughout the day (I limit myself to 1 boost bar a day, man those are bad for you), a zillion cups of tea, and then veggie burger and steamed veg for dinner, or a curry, mixed bean stew, pepper risotto, etc.

Aimee Curry is off-line
16 April 2013 13:05
sexyswindler
Model
sexyswindler
Buckinghamshire
Milton Keynes

I eat anything I want, whenever I want. I exercise alot.
Follow me :) @aimee_curry

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
abbie_walters Batch bex_24 kinkykaycee Krystald md2017 missminiskirt Teela
android_man angelicmodels antoinewynn cliffc colinpierce Daddylonglense daveyboy12 diphoto Don_Dark donaldmac Forest glamorphotos Hioctane James7799 jeffers JohnDentonPhoto Jse_photography LGI malcie mghphoto mrdl rscott360 sinimiphotography siwalters steevrosewood stevegosh steveh32 supaglam Thunder_Photos viewphotographic